Thread: Faulk++ for Elliott

Dobber Sports Sage

Default Faulk++ for Elliott

I'm trying to get Stephan Elliott in my pool, from a G.M who is in love with him. I'm thinking of offering Faulk, Lander, and Quinton Howden? Do you think this would be way over paying on my part? Do you think this will get his attention?
    "My Name Is My Name" ~Marlo
    "I'm just a Gangster I suppose and I want my fu***** corners"~ Barksdale

grammar Nazi
    Noun
    (slang, idiomatic) 1. A person who habitually corrects or criticizes the language usage of others, especially in situations where it is unnecessary, e.g. an informal conversation.
    Notes: This behavior is almost always found in people with very low I.Q's, whom have a very low sense of self worth. Impotence is also commonly linked to Grammar Nazi's.

Dobber Sports All-Star

It's a good offer but from my experience, if a GM loves a guy, he wants immediate help back. I'm guessing (assuming the love you predict is true) that he'd ask for a Phaneuf type guy, so this trade may be one that is better leaving alone.
    10 Team Yahoo H2H - Keep 5 - G,A,+/-,PPP,PIMS,HITS SOG,GWG/W,GAA,SV%,SO
    C: Tavares, Pavelski, Fabbri, Matthews, Rakell,
    LW: Landeskog, Sedin, Perron
    RW: Kucherov, Oshie, Radulov, Backes
    D: Subban, Petry, Gostisbehere, Green, Yandle, Werenski
    G: Price, Talbot

Canadian Dad Blog - http://canadiandad.com

Dobber Sports Sage

Ya think your right Killer I just started some early talks with him and the Lunatic started with Ovie for Elliott and M-A-G. I think were done? Thanks for your input!
    "My Name Is My Name" ~Marlo
    "I'm just a Gangster I suppose and I want my fu***** corners"~ Barksdale

grammar Nazi
    Noun
    (slang, idiomatic) 1. A person who habitually corrects or criticizes the language usage of others, especially in situations where it is unnecessary, e.g. an informal conversation.
    Notes: This behavior is almost always found in people with very low I.Q's, whom have a very low sense of self worth. Impotence is also commonly linked to Grammar Nazi's.