Thread: The OHL Rundown - October 11th

Dobber Sports Juggernaut

Default The OHL Rundown - October 11th

Here we go....

The newest OHL Rundown features all the latest news from last week in the Ontario Hockey League. Featured in the October 11th released includes Aaron Ekblad reaching a personal milestone, a look inside the 2012 NHL goaltending crop and a Sarnia Sting sniper not named “Yakupov”. Read on to catch up on all things OHL.
    Check out Rossy's OHL Rundown - October 11th for tons of OHL and prospect news....
    Thanks.

Ask. Discuss. Submerge yourself.

Dobber Sports Ace

Thanks DY!
    12 team points only keeper (G = 1, A = 1, W = 2, SO = 2)
    Dress 6 forwards, 4 defensemen, 2 goalies, weekly starts
    Roster limit - 20 plus 4 prospects

Dobber Sports Prodigy

In the ten surprising things I will have to agree on the Storm.

As a fan, I would never have predicted such a strong start (10 of a possible 14 pts). Scott Walker sure has the boys working hard, and they really have a never back down attitude (As evidence by there 5 goal 3rd period comeback against the Spirt)

Mitchell and McNaughton have taken a big step offensively now that they are finally getting some ice time. Finn and Pedan have been rock solid on the back end, along with rookie Zach Leslie and OA Kyle Perriera. And the lineup will get a boost soon with Brock McGinn coming back from his 6 game suspension.

All the young talent has me excited for the future of this team.

Dobber Sports Juggernaut

Quote Originally Posted by majorleaguebrian88 View Post
    In the ten surprising things I will have to agree on the Storm.

As a fan, I would never have predicted such a strong start (10 of a possible 14 pts). Scott Walker sure has the boys working hard, and they really have a never back down attitude (As evidence by there 5 goal 3rd period comeback against the Spirt)

Mitchell and McNaughton have taken a big step offensively now that they are finally getting some ice time. Finn and Pedan have been rock solid on the back end, along with rookie Zach Leslie and OA Kyle Perriera. And the lineup will get a boost soon with Brock McGinn coming back from his 6 game suspension.

All the young talent has me excited for the future of this team.
    '12 eligible Matt Finn has played extremely well impressing a lot of people (which the Storm needed). Definitely good to see the impact that Walker has had on this extremely young team.

Dobber Sports Initiate

Excellent job as always DY.