Thread: Possible replacement needed...for me!

The Wolverine

Default Possible replacement needed...for me!

EDIT: Manager found

I joined a fairly deep roto league, thinking that it was a one-year. However the commish forgot to add on the main page that it was a keeper, but he had mentioned on the Yahoo message board where some of the entrants came from. Others are in the same boat as me and didn't know in advance, but might play anyway.

The commish said we can play this year as a one-year if we want, and then transfer to next year when keeper decisions are made. I'm hesitant with it as I don't play keepers, and team strategy could be different and not be in the best interest of the team with my one-year mindset.

So, for now, I thought I'd look for a possible replacement or co-manager if anyone is interested.
    Please send me a PM and I'll keep you posted.

Here are the settings:

Yahoo, 16 team Roto Keeper (but keepers made next season based on current roster)
    Auto draft, Daily lineups, 82 game maximum
    4C,4L,4R,6D,2G,5BN,3IR
    G,A,+/-,PIM,PPG,PPP,SHG,SHP,GWG,SOG,FOW,W,GAA,SV,SV%,SHO

My team:
    C: Malkin(R), Giroux(R), Weiss, Nielsen
    L: Marleau(C), Benn, Booth, Laich, Fleischmann, Pacioretty
    R: Okposo, Little(C), Gionta, Clarkson, Dalpe(C)
    D: Streit, Goligoski, Babchuk, A.Greene, B.Clark, Stoner, Del Zotto
    G: Ward, Halak, C.Mason

EDIT: I found out that for next season, it will be a keep five (either four skaters and one goalie, or five skaters).
    Last edited by horrorfan; September 29, 2011 at 6:53 AM.

The Wolverine

It would be good to get a co-manager that will have an opportunity to manage the team this season. Since I spent time to pre-rank to get this squad, I'd like to stay on as a co-manager so I can help out when needed until the time when my replacement is happy to take over the reigns completely. At that point, it would be nice to still have access as an observer.

Let me know if you are interested.

Dobber Sports Pro

Sent a PM. Cheers

" You said you don't give a f*ck about hockey. I've never heard anyone say that before."