Page 33 of 33 FirstFirst ... 23 28 29 30 31 32 33

Thread: Dexter

Dobber Sports Master

This is what I dont like. Lack of closure. The show should have ended properly.... and by properly, I mean with everyone dying. It was a dark show that deserved a dark ending.

Dobber Sports Juggernaut

i should have stopped watching after season 4. what an awful ending

Dobber Sports Stud

It felt like a season ender, not a series ender. I'm sorry but that is unacceptable. They added too many new storylines in the final season which ruined it. Who cares about Vogel, Saxton, even the protégé Dexter? It should have been all about Dex, Deb, and Harrison. Even his work on the force.

I mean, even the Hannah McKay storyline was AWFUL. He should have killed her the day he met her. Seriously. The Dexter we all knew from the first 6 seasons would have killed anyone that tried to poison Deb no questions asked.

They tried to change his character around too much. Overall, I still enjoyed the show. Obviously the earlier seasons were the better ones. I'll miss seeing Michael C. Hall as Dexter, but the end for me wasn't as sad as Breaking Bad. Probably because the end for Dexter was long overdue. That final season felt like it wasn't even cared for. They just threw it out there.
    Go Jets Go

Featured Columnist for the Winnipeg Jets
    http://bleacherreport.com/users/386108-anthony-capocci

Follow for Winnipeg Jets Updates
    www.twitter.com/CapocciJETS