Thread: 2010 NHL draft

Dobber Sports Pro

Default 2010 NHL draft

We did our draft last night where we picked rookies from the 2010 nhl draft, we always watch them a year before we choose...

It went like that...

1. Taylor Hall
    2. Jeff Skinner
    3. Tyler Seguin
    4. Cam Fowler
    5. Ryan Johansen
    6. Nino Niederreiter
    7. Vladimir Tarasenko
    8. Emerson Etem
    9. Alex Burmistrov
    10. Mikael Granlund
    11. Evgeni Kuznetsov
    12. Brett Connolly
    13. Jaden Schwartz
    14. Erik Gusbranson
    15. Nick Bjustad
    16. Joey Hishon
    17. Jon Merill
    18. Charlie Coyle
    19. Tyler Toffoli
    20. Ryan Spooner
    21. Jack Campbell
    22. T. Pulkinnen
    23. Christian Thomas
    24. Beau Bennett
    25. Brendon Gormley
    26. Austin Watson
    27. Derek Forbort
    28. Quinton Howden

how did I do ?
    6 teams dynasty pool,points only,no pos. for F, Keep All, 12F, 6D, 2G count.....backup=6F, 4D, 2G, 4 roster moves( 2 at 30th game and 2 at NHL deadline)
    F- , P. Kane,Eichel, DeBrincat, Kopitar, Wheeler, Kuznetsov, Point, Huberdeau, Verhaghe, Bergeron,Keller, Batherson, Schmaltz, W.Nylander, Buchnevich,Rantanen
    D- Makar, Gostisbehere, Carlson, Burns, Barrie, M. Rielly, Hronek, DeAngelo, KA Miller
    G- Vasilevskyi, Sorokin, Campbell, Markstrom
    Farm: Lundell, Guenther, Holtz, Glass, E. Svechnikov, Denisenko, Newhook, Heponiemi, Lauko,Neighbours, Bokk N. Foote, Borgstrom, Dahlen, Bokk, S. Poulin, Zelleweger, Liljegren, Heinola, Perunovich, S. Knight.

Dobber Sports Ninja

Well my prospect knowledge is a bit shaky but I'd say you did damn well in that draft. Honestly, I'm surprised Granlund/Kuznetsov fell down to you where you picked..I would have taken either of those guys over Etem and Burmistrov.

Surprised to see Coyle drop down there, I would have taken him before a few of the guys selected in front of him.

I liked your later picks as well..I like Thomas quite a bit personally after watching him play live.
    Goalies: If I'm pickin em you best be sittin em!

Dobber Sports Juggernaut

You did as best you good - which was essentially awesome. Getting Granlund and Kuznetsov at 10 and 11 is an absolute steal. Granlund should have been in the top 5 IMO and Kuznetsov not far behind (or right there).

You can surely tell that you've been following dobberhockey with the Schwartz and Thomas picks.

I watched Jack Campbell play yesterday in his first game back in the OHL and his game looks revitalized. He was working with Lehtonen, Raycroft and their goaltending staff and stated that he has slowed his game down. JC looked like a brand new goalie and is in for a HUGE year. Good pick

Pat yourself on the back. I am not sure what the other GMs landed but it appears you topped them all.

Dobber Sports Grand Master

Nice work. I'm not a Thomas fan but granlund, kuznetsov, Campbell and Schwartz were sick picks.

Dobber Sports Pro

Thanks guys, now let's hope they become superstar !!!
    6 teams dynasty pool,points only,no pos. for F, Keep All, 12F, 6D, 2G count.....backup=6F, 4D, 2G, 4 roster moves( 2 at 30th game and 2 at NHL deadline)
    F- , P. Kane,Eichel, DeBrincat, Kopitar, Wheeler, Kuznetsov, Point, Huberdeau, Verhaghe, Bergeron,Keller, Batherson, Schmaltz, W.Nylander, Buchnevich,Rantanen
    D- Makar, Gostisbehere, Carlson, Burns, Barrie, M. Rielly, Hronek, DeAngelo, KA Miller
    G- Vasilevskyi, Sorokin, Campbell, Markstrom
    Farm: Lundell, Guenther, Holtz, Glass, E. Svechnikov, Denisenko, Newhook, Heponiemi, Lauko,Neighbours, Bokk N. Foote, Borgstrom, Dahlen, Bokk, S. Poulin, Zelleweger, Liljegren, Heinola, Perunovich, S. Knight.