Quote Originally Posted by veronesepk View Post
draft later today for a dynasty league - Larsson or Landeskog with the number 2 pick (assuming RNH is first)?
Depends on team need and stats used in your league...in a multi-cat league with winger status, Landeskog will have huge value within a few years. I think he will put up 45 pts this coming season. Larsson, as I already stated, should be able to put up 30-35 pts this year. For immediate return, Larsson might have more value. But my view is that in most leagues Landeskog likely has more value atm because the long-term idea of him playing top 6 minutes, likely on a line with Duchene, is very enticing. If you really want Larsson, I'd maybe be inclined to trade down a bit and grab him later on.

Huberdeau is also very much in the mix here and I suspect many people would take him 2nd overall. To be honest, I might even do that too. But again a lot depends on the value of dmen in your league.

I like Larsson a lot, and in terms of young dmen who have recently entered the league, I rank him right up there with the likes of Subban, Karlsson, Pietrangelo, and Shattenkirk (to name a few that have lots of value atm). All that said, young forwards (like Eberle, Duchene, etc.) likely have more value than those dmen, in most leagues. So the question is, do you want Eberle (aka Huberdeau) or Pietrangelo (aka Larsson).