Hi, vNHL is entering it's 4th year as a dynasty league and we need a replacement GM immediately.

We manage many functions through a proboards site, and use Yahoo to run the day-to-day stuff during the season. We had a GM who's always been a good competitor who just couldn't pay attention to his team any more and we need a replacement ASAP to get the league set up in Yahoo.

A few quick notes about our league: 16 teams, H2H stats, floating salary cap of NHL+15million, 23 on pro roster, 20 on prospects roster, with recent draftees not counting against the figures until the following summer.

The team available is at http://vnhlkeeper.proboards.com/inde...ead=792&page=1. You'll see that the new GM will have a little homework - the old guy left himself way over the players ownership limit (through IR, etc). The new GM will need to come in, rectify the numbers and also the salary cap ASAP. Rather than make those decisions as the commish I decided to allow the new guy to do what he pleases with it.

PM me if you are interested or have questions. I hope to fill this team by the weekend and have Yahoo ready to go next week.