Thread: Kipper or Leclaire

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Default Kipper or Leclaire

Here on out who woukd you want in a 1 year pool. SO\'s are 5 pts and wins 1 pt so SO\'s are heavily favoured.

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

i\'ve got to go with kipper here, even though he hasn\'t had a shutout yet ( he\'s gotta be do for some lol), Leclaire granted has a ton of shutouts but he does have a tendancy to get hurt and Kipper will play more. Kipper is still a top 5 goalie i think.

Torture

Another vote for Kipper from an admittedly biased Flames fan. :laugh:

Kiprusoff has been playing very well for the past few games, he could easily have had a SO against the Kings if Iginla hadn\'t ruined that one for him.

Dobber Sports Juggernaut

Kipper. He\'s just a better goalie.

Dobber Sports Genius

kipper for me , still not sold on the sometimes labled band-aid boy leclaire.
    Roto type keeper league.We keep any 6 ;15 teams , 3 div. of 5.We play 3 lines , 3 def. and start 2 goalies.6 BN.Stats are 1pt. for goals and assists , 2pts. for W , tie(O.T. or S.O. loss) 1pt. S.O. 1pt.Weekly line-up from Mon. to Sun. Total pts. per line against other teams lines.

LW - Ovechkin , Drouin ,Steen , Huberdeau
    RW - Nash , Callahan , Nyquist
    C - B. Schenn , Fisher , R.N.H. , St. Louis , T. Johnson
    Def.- E. Johnson , Gologoski , Suter , Doughty , O.E.L.
    G - Scheinder , Dubnyk , Lack

Dobber Sports Juggernaut

He\'s actually been very healthy since ive had him this season. I think he\'s only missed like a start or two b/c of injury. For the sake of my goalies lets hope he stays healthy.

Dobber Sports Wizard

Kipper for me.
    Looking for a league

Woodbridge Wild

JFHL Cup Champions 08-09 & 10-11

Dobber Sports Pro

Lightning Bolts might strike me down and I am a HUGE Kipper fan with his jersey hanging in my closet and hundreds of dollars worth of his trading cards but I think for the rest of this year, Leclaire will put up better numbers.

Kipper has NO shutouts and 24 wins so far. He has won back to back starts after going winless in four following a five game winning streak.

Leclaire has 17 wins and 7 shutouts. He has won 7 of his last 10 starts with a shutout. Columbus is in a division with mediocre teams like StLouis, Chicago, and Nashville.

I expect Leclaire to come close to equalling Kippers win totals down the stretch as Columbus plays Hitch Hockey and the shutouts are HUGE for making this pick. The CuJo move just means that Clagary will give Kipper more rests the rest of the year than they have up to this point. Kipper needs to be rested and ready if the Flames want to make any noise in the playoffs.
    I am dying for Kipper to really get into a groove but it may not happen. I am not saying trade Kipper for Leclaire. Kipper is a BEAST but it all depends on what kind of deal you are looking at.
    6Team/Points Only H2H Keep: 37+3goalies Start: 13F/6D/2G
    FWD = G(2), A(1), PP/SH(+1), GW(+2), SHOG(1)
    DEF = G(3), A(2), PP/SH(+1), GW(+2), SHOG(1)
    GOAL = W(3), OTL(1), SO(+2), SV(.10)

FOR: Malkin Ovechkin Kessel Stepan Gaborik Zetterberg Carter Vanek Pacioretty Duchene Skinner Lupul Hornqvist Perron Semin Okposo Byfuglien Granlund Bennett Strome Bjugstad Nichushkin Yakupov Galchenyuk Grigorenko Kuznetsov Kucherov Etem Burakovsky
    D: Letang Goligoski Kronwall Voynov JustinSchultz Hedman RyanMurphy AdamLarsson Pulock Sproul
    G: Lundqvist Lehtonen Schneider