Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6

Thread: 911

Dobber Sports Monster

Quote Originally Posted by mister_mcgoo View Post
    I'm actually waiting til Shake's head explodes then I'll get rid of it
    Payback awaits you...

Not sure when or how...but rest assured, its forthcoming!!

Dobber Sports Guru

Quote Originally Posted by slicktee519 View Post
    clearly wendy has all the answers. Basically was just seeing if peoples opinion has changed from 10 years ago. I have watch alot on this, some make sense, others are kinda out there.

Why I brought up the subject was because i heard the 911 first responders are not allowed to come to the 10th anniversary at ground zero.

Since you are so educated wendy, define ground zero.
    wendy? you mean the girl with the red hair who sells those square burgers? thats all a conspiracy there never was a Wendy just some fat guy named Dave Thomas. Crazy, I know.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by wendelclark17 View Post

Now I have read or seen most of those shows and movies and even wasted my time reading some of the books, so I have "educated" myself on these ridiculous "hypotheses" cause I think they are kinda funny ...... like that show on the "history" channel lately .... Ancient Aliens ...... which is about how all major technological and cultural achievements of the last 3000 years were assisted by Aliens.
    I haven't seen that show but there's actually some pretty good evidence that something very odd happened on Earth about 6000 BCE and the theory of aliens having visited at that point does answer a lot of the questions, perhaps that's why it is so popular. Basically what you see from that period is an ancient 'renaissance' and explosion in knowledge unlike anything in human history...consider that before that point people were pretty primitive, living in small tribes, living in caves, etc. All of a sudden 'boom!', they invent writing, mathematics, the wheel, geometry, knowledge of the solar system, irrigation and BEER! For some reason humans got a huge jumpstart right around then, did they have some help?

Dobber Sports Pro

I haven't seen that show but there's actually some pretty good evidence that something very odd happened on Earth about 6000 BCE and the theory of aliens having visited at that point does answer a lot of the questions, perhaps that's why it is so popular. Basically what you see from that period is an ancient 'renaissance' and explosion in knowledge unlike anything in human history...consider that before that point people were pretty primitive, living in small tribes, living in caves, etc. All of a sudden 'boom!', they invent writing, mathematics, the wheel, geometry, knowledge of the solar system, irrigation and BEER! For some reason humans got a huge jumpstart right around then, did they have some help?
    Civilization predates the last ice age, I will bet my Dobber Hockey account on it!

" You said you don't give a f*ck about hockey. I've never heard anyone say that before."

Dobber Sports Guru

This show is just ridiculous in my opinion. In episodes ive watched it states that Einstein was visited by Aliens who gave him the theory of relativity, that the scientists on the Atomic bomb project in the US were instructed by Aliens, that Joan of Arc (19:34 in link) was actually visited by Aliens, Puccini's Opera was inspired by aliens (10:10 link), that Angkor Wat was built by Aliens (16:20 link) around 600 BC even though it was built in the 12th century etc etc,. Pretty much every thing was done by Aliens

here is one of the episodes:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aStK_8Tz_zo

Dobber Sports Sophomore

Quote Originally Posted by wendelclark17 View Post
    wendy? you mean the girl with the red hair who sells those square burgers? thats all a conspiracy there never was a Wendy just some fat guy named Dave Thomas. Crazy, I know.
    plus u mention about the families of the departed, like im against them. tell me why they are also not invited to 911 this year along with the fire fighters and cops? One guy here had a good answer, maybe u can find it.

Plus, wendy was named after Dave's daughter for you imformation. so i guess than be called a conspiracy....depends on how one looks at it..........is that bette, TG
    Last edited by slicktee519; September 9, 2011 at 12:09 PM.

Dobber Sports Stud

As former fire & rescue I try to avoid these discussions. Guys in my system responded to the Pentagon, and they avoid these discussions as well. The more closely involved, the less prone to speculation, it seems to me. ST, while it's certainly your right to do so respectfully, please refrain from personal attacks (as in the post that I deleted).

To clarify regarding the memorial service, the decision not to invite responders was logistical. So many people were killed, and so many people responded to keep even more people from being killed, that there is not enough room for everybody to attend. So Mayor Bloomberg's office decided to give preference to people who lost loved ones that day. 343 inclusive. While their handling of the service has been less than perfect from a public relations standpoint, I personally think that anyone who spends their time on a perceived insult from this decision instead of the fact that so many responders have been denied health care coverage ten years later, needs to step back and get some perspective. And for the record, that comment is not targeting anybody here on the forum.
    T.G.

Dobber Sports Stud

P.S. Sorry Sub, time's up! Remind me and we'll dub ya Guru again for your birthday or something. FG, yer uniqueish once again!
    T.G.

The Great One