Not sure if I have the right to, but if not, please excuse me and delete this post.

If you are in need for players stats for your pool, please check out http://www.webhockeypool.com

Now for a 4th year, I feed my users with NHL players stats, daily update, into XML form. There is a free "basic stats" package, and paying Bronze, Silver and Gold packages. Each package give you access to "Daily" stats (stats from game played the night before) AND "Cumulative" stats (stats from the beginning of the season/playoffs)

Register for free, and take a look at the different packages.

I've been able to provide stats for 4am ET for over 98% of the time, and over 99.5% for noon. More, I give a free month of stats for each user when I cannot provide stats for noon (ET)

I use it for my own pool, and I can tell you I had the same stats as NHL.com at the end of the season. Adjustments are included in the stats as soon as they are made on NHL.com (in the next day file).

As it's an XML file, you can either include the given link in a script to parse through it, or easily import the file in Excel and have automatic columns with sorting options.

Do not hesitate to contact me, here or to [email protected] for any questions.

Thanks.