Thread: Who is the starter in MIN?

Dobber Sports Pro

Default Who is the starter in MIN?

Backstrom was dropped in my league and I dont know if Harding or Backstrom gets the most starts?

Is it a rotation or does one have significant more playing time?
    Follow me on X! Renegade_H

16 team Banger league
    G,A,PPP,BLK,HITS,PIM,SOG,W,GAA,S%,SAVES

FWDS
    Robertson, Stamkos, Kyrou, Huberdeau, Necas, Carlsson, Rossi, McMichael, Coleman, Gaudreau, Schwartz, Kuzmenko, Hathaway, Hoglander, Domi, Barbashev, Newhook

DMEN
    Montour, Burns, Hanifin, Sanheim, Walman, Pionk, Provorov

GOALIES
    Fluery, Montembeault, Wedgewood, Raanta

Injured
    F. Andersen, Landeskog, Hamilton

PROSPECT POOL
    Kasper, Moore, Ostlund, Yurov, Morrow, Zellweger, Nazar

Dobber Sports Juggernaut

Since i\'ve got Harding, hopefully him. But i think they\'re still splitting time for now. Every time it looks like Harding is about to take over the #1, he has a rough game or tweaks his groin during warmups and throws a little monkey wrench in thos plans. I\'d like to see the situation work itself out also as a Harding owner. I\'d pick up both if they\'re both available, If not i\'d just pick up Harding. Couldnt hurt.

Super Moderator

I have Harding so I\'d be thrilled but to be honest, Backstrom will be their guy down the stretch. He fell through a bit of a hard time but with Harding losing last night look for Backstrom to get back in there and once he piles a couple of wins together you\'ll be seeing him a lot more than Harding. IMO!!!
    We get one of these - Don't waste it.

Dobber Sports Juggernaut

smack1919 wrote:
    I have Harding so I\'d be thrilled but to be honest, Backstrom will be their guy down the stretch. He fell through a bit of a hard time but with Harding losing last night look for Backstrom to get back in there and once he piles a couple of wins together you\'ll be seeing him a lot more than Harding. IMO!!!
    I equate losing to Anaheim to losing against Detroit. They\'re both two incredibly good teams that are playing out of their minds. You cant really get too down on a goalie if he loses to them. If Minnesota lost to L.A. i\'d be a little more concerned.

Dobber Sports Novice

Listening to Lemaire talk to the press here, he is going to go with the goalie he thinks is playing the best or give the Wild the best chance, and it wouldn\'t matter if it is in the middle of the game. The other night he pulled Backstrom, because he didn\'t like the fact that Backstrom let in a weak goal, although the goal only tied the game (the Detroit game). He says that he feels Backstorm is looking better. But it sounds like it could could be more splitting time between Harding and Backstrom here in Minnesota.

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

i think this year split and next year it will be more heavily Harding that Backstrom. consider that Backstrom will also be in his last year.

Dobber Sports Pro

Yeah. I expect and look forward to seeing what Harding does when given a heavy load. They hae liked a goalie rotation in Minny mostly because I dont think Roloson OR Manny were #1 guys. It worked with the Minny system. That style is much tougher to play in the post-lockout NHL. I hope that Harding and that NASTY glove hand is ready to take it to the next level. Dude is still ONLY 23 years old.

Expect a similar split the rest of the season and maybe next year with a little more lean to Harding. I think they still want Backs to be the man in this playoff run.
    6Team/Points Only H2H Keep: 37+3goalies Start: 13F/6D/2G
    FWD = G(2), A(1), PP/SH(+1), GW(+2), SHOG(1)
    DEF = G(3), A(2), PP/SH(+1), GW(+2), SHOG(1)
    GOAL = W(3), OTL(1), SO(+2), SV(.10)

FOR: Malkin Ovechkin Kessel Stepan Gaborik Zetterberg Carter Vanek Pacioretty Duchene Skinner Lupul Hornqvist Perron Semin Okposo Byfuglien Granlund Bennett Strome Bjugstad Nichushkin Yakupov Galchenyuk Grigorenko Kuznetsov Kucherov Etem Burakovsky
    D: Letang Goligoski Kronwall Voynov JustinSchultz Hedman RyanMurphy AdamLarsson Pulock Sproul
    G: Lundqvist Lehtonen Schneider