Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: 2nd round

Dobber Sports Wizard

Alright if Lundy is gone than Luongo and Rinne are my suggestions.
    20 Team Dynasty (points per) - G (25, 50 for defense) A (25) PIM (3) PPP (15) SHP (25) OTG (15) GWG (25) HTr (50) SOW (75) HIT (1) BLK (2) W (50) SHO (100) OTL (10) GA (-15) SV (2) Use actual NHL salary

Start 12 F, 6 D, 1G weekly

F: Kucherov, Marchand, Barkov, Gaudreau, Laine, Aho, Dubois, Dadonov, Huberdeau, Trocheck, Bertuzzi, Beauvillier, Khaira, Grigorenko

D: Ekman-Larsson, Yandle, Edler, Pulock, Borowiecki, Weegar, Mike Reilly

G: Andersen, Hart

Farm: Boldy, Beckman, Wise, Mascherin, Kovalenko, Manukyan, Walker, Morozov, Shafigullin, Palmu, Tychonic, Zhuravlyov, Kesselring, Zamula, Lankinen, Sogaard, Ingram, Rybar

Dobber Sports Wizard

luongo is the choice imo if you overlook the age and he really isnt that old

if you are really hung up on the age thing rinne niemi and fluery are all pretty interchangeable

fluery though is the youngest of the group and had an equivalent year to rinne and niemi with the teams 3 best forwards each missing nearly half the season so i take him after luongo and definately if you are hugely hung up on the age thing as you are talking about 6 years

after that i take niemi over rinne personally he is a year younger and plays on the better team imo especially without knowing what will happen with weber and suter in the future

luongo
    fluery
    niemi
    rinne

myself i would likely go fluery because while i dont think luongo is old i would prefer to pick up the 6 years