Thread: Dion or Myers?

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Default Dion or Myers?

Hi guys.. With my team and stats in signature. Would you keep my Myers or take a offer on Dion? I've gotten pretty worried on the new faces that have arrived in Buffalo and can pull the trigger for Dion and 3rd rounder for Myers.

Our league rewards HEAVY on Dman and Powerplay. 1.5 points. Now that Kaberle is gone Dion started to really pick up his X Calgary years. So the question is...

Do u gamble on myers and see if he plays with Erhoff on PP? or do you take a forsure in Dion in the Mins he will log on PP and 5on5..

Thanks again guys,,,, Cheers
    H2H, 12 Gm'z, 12 keeper,5 Farm,8 reserve's A,G,DG,Hat.T,GWG,PPA,PPG,SHG,SHOG,SO,W, D'z 2 points for goal one for assits. Plus PPA PPG for defence. Dress 9 F 5D 1 G.

J.Tavares,C.Giroux,A.Kopitar,E.Staal,R.Getzlaf,P.K essel,J Neal,B.Burns

S.Weber,E.Karlsson,J.Gardnier,M.Streit
    Marc-Andre Fleury

Farm: T.Toffoli,N.Bjugstad,D.Hamilton,C.Ceci,D.Pouliot

Keepers Set for
    Updated Nov 2 2013

Dobber Sports Initiate

tough call. I am not a big Dion fan but i think i migh do that. I like Myers but i think Ehrhoff hurts Myers a little but they should both be on the 1st PP.

I think they will put up similar numbers next year so you could essentially get a 3rd round pick as a bonus out of it. What type of player can you get in the 3rd round?
    UFHP - Y! 12 GMs - 23/8 pro/farm - keep 17 + all farm
    G, A, +/-, PIM, PPP, SHP, GWG, SOG, Hits, FW; GS, W, L, GA, GAA, SA, SV, SV%, SHO

C: Backstrom, Crosby, Little, Zetterberg, Rask
    LW: Foligno, Ehlers, Skinner, Hartnell, Jokinen, Ladd
    RW: Tarasenko, Kessel, Nash, Marner
    D: Keith, Karlsson, Klingberg, Werenski, Barrie, Manson
    G: Price, Murray, Andersen

Farm:
    C: Keller
    LW: Fiala, Heinen
    RW: Gurianov
    D: Sergachev, Beaulieu, Manning, Borowiecki
    G: Forsberg, Driedger

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Quote Originally Posted by TheRook View Post
    tough call. I am not a big Dion fan but i think i migh do that. I like Myers but i think Ehrhoff hurts Myers a little but they should both be on the 1st PP.

I think they will put up similar numbers next year so you could essentially get a 3rd round pick as a bonus out of it. What type of player can you get in the 3rd round?
    Thanks for the reply theRook, Thats was my thinking also... We are looking at a versteeg, Wolski, Saku Fehr type forward. D man are really hard to come by around then maybe a I.White A.Green... We are a 12 keeper 12 team league with 5 Farm players..

That make the draft 204 guys taken before the first overall pick even gets his shot.. Guys like Vokoun,Neimi Bryzgalov S.Mason, Anderson Lehtonen will be available then. That 3rd round pick could be a solid back up for Quick just incase Bernier steals the job?

Then the other or Original 3rd round pick I have can go to a forward or D.. Man just thinking about that, I really think I should pull that deal.
    H2H, 12 Gm'z, 12 keeper,5 Farm,8 reserve's A,G,DG,Hat.T,GWG,PPA,PPG,SHG,SHOG,SO,W, D'z 2 points for goal one for assits. Plus PPA PPG for defence. Dress 9 F 5D 1 G.

Marc-Andre Fleury

Keepers Set for
    Updated Nov 2 2013

Dobber Sports Initiate

with those type of players available i would do it. Phaneuf is still young and is now top dog in TOR, he will get every opportunity to succeed.

Extra picks like that can sometimes make the difference in the standings at the end of the year because adding quality depth.
    UFHP - Y! 12 GMs - 23/8 pro/farm - keep 17 + all farm
    G, A, +/-, PIM, PPP, SHP, GWG, SOG, Hits, FW; GS, W, L, GA, GAA, SA, SV, SV%, SHO

C: Backstrom, Crosby, Little, Zetterberg, Rask
    LW: Foligno, Ehlers, Skinner, Hartnell, Jokinen, Ladd
    RW: Tarasenko, Kessel, Nash, Marner
    D: Keith, Karlsson, Klingberg, Werenski, Barrie, Manson
    G: Price, Murray, Andersen

Farm:
    C: Keller
    LW: Fiala, Heinen
    RW: Gurianov
    D: Sergachev, Beaulieu, Manning, Borowiecki
    G: Forsberg, Driedger

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Quote Originally Posted by TheRook View Post
    with those type of players available i would do it. Phaneuf is still young and is now top dog in TOR, he will get every opportunity to succeed.

Extra picks like that can sometimes make the difference in the standings at the end of the year because adding quality depth.
    Ya i think so also... AND its NOT because I'm a brain washed diehard or payed the one owner 50$ to have the team name (Toronto) HAaaaa It would be good to have Dion as my only leaf on my LEAFS team. lol.. Cheers

Marc-Andre Fleury

Keepers Set for
    Updated Nov 2 2013

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

I would go for Phaneuf. I think he's gonna have a big season.

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Just a follow up.. I pulled the deal. I'm really liking me top 5 D now. Weber,Dion Edler Markov and sitting in my Farm Karlsson! THanks to all Cheers

Marc-Andre Fleury

Keepers Set for
    Updated Nov 2 2013