1. Chicago
    2. Detroit
    3. Boston

Dobber Sports Sage

1) Chicago

2) Detroit
    10 Team, 60 Player Roster
    G, A, PTS, PPP, PIM, BLKs, Hits, +/-, Shots, W, GAA, SV%, Saves
    C- JHughes, Trocheck, RThomas, Zegras, Norris, Bennett, PLD, Stephenson, Danualt
    RW- Raymond, Stone, TWilson, Toffoli, KJohnson, Nyqvist, Zary
    LW- Keller, Schmaltz, Bunting, Skinner, Barbashev, Duclair
    D- QHughes, McAvoy, Doughty, Heiskanen, LHughes, Mintyukov
    G- Shesterkin, Demko, Andersen, Kahkonen, Levi, Tarasov, Annunen

Notable Prospects- Nikishin, Kulich, Leonard, Wood, Perreault, Lekkermaki, Ostlund, Othmman, REvans, L-Heureux, Ivanov, Murashov

Dobber Sports Wizard

Well I started watching hockey in the mid-late 90's and I play goalie, so Colorado is the obvious pick for my second favorite. I'd already decided I was a Blackhawks fan, but the first time I ever say down and made time to watch hockey was the Avs cup run in 96. They bounced Chicago in the 1st round that year and I just kept watching them. Man those Roy-Sakic-Forsberg teams were awesome.
    20 Team Dynasty (points per) - G (25, 50 for defense) A (25) PIM (3) PPP (15) SHP (25) OTG (15) GWG (25) HTr (50) SOW (75) HIT (1) BLK (2) W (50) SHO (100) OTL (10) GA (-15) SV (2) Use actual NHL salary

Start 12 F, 6 D, 1G weekly

F: Kucherov, Marchand, Barkov, Gaudreau, Laine, Aho, Dubois, Dadonov, Huberdeau, Trocheck, Bertuzzi, Beauvillier, Khaira, Grigorenko

D: Ekman-Larsson, Yandle, Edler, Pulock, Borowiecki, Weegar, Mike Reilly

G: Andersen, Hart

Farm: Boldy, Beckman, Wise, Mascherin, Kovalenko, Manukyan, Walker, Morozov, Shafigullin, Palmu, Tychonic, Zhuravlyov, Kesselring, Zamula, Lankinen, Sogaard, Ingram, Rybar

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

Having grown up in Massachusetts and seeing Phil Esposito, Ken Hodge, Bobby Orr, Wayne Cashman and Gerry Cheevers in their prime (Yeah, I'm that old), Boston is a natural number One!!!

Second, of course, is whoever is playing Montreal. Nah, just kidding. Way over that by now. But seriously, my second favorite team is Chicago. Simply love the speed, the skill and the way they play the game. Class act organization all the way though.

Needless to say, I truly enjoyed this year's Stanley Cup Final as I couldn't lose.
    ZFHL Stanley Cup Champ 2014

P Sharp - N Backstrom - P Marleau
    D Perron - A Tanguay - M Hossa
    J Williams - C Soderberg - J Abdelkader
    K Clifford - B Pirri - R Clune

D Keith - J Schultz
    B Dillon - S Salo
    V Bartley - R Ellis

C Price

C Adams, M Latta, K Ramo

Farm: Nylander, Goldobin, Anton Karlsson, S Griffith, M Hrivlik, J Marchessault, S Wilson, T Blugers, B Hart, K, Agostino, S Elliott, C Ruhwedel, J Klingberg, A Sergeev, H Tommernes, S Brittain, ...

30 team salary cap with 30 NHL roster & 30 prospects plus unsigned prospects = ZFHL also (DTDL and Scfhl2)

Dobber Sports Supreme Grand Master

This is too easy for me:

1.Boston Bruins..
    2.Winnipeg Jets..
    Zorro says "vote for Dobber"
    Angus is my best friend at dobberhockey..

Dobber Sports Deity

I remember growing up, my dad was (and still is) a huge Leafs fan. I personally never liked them and never cheered for them but I just liked watching hockey in general. Then, at the age of 10, four new teams merged with the NHL; Edmonton Oilers, Winnipeg Jets, Quebec Nordiques, and at that time, the New England Whalers. I was intriqued by these new teams and started cheering for all of them. They all became my favorite teams (hey, I was 10.. who says I need to have one favorite). Eventually, after watching 3 of the 4 teams move to different cities I have continued cheering for the original merged WHA team, the Edmonton Oilers. They were my favorite team since I was 10 (along with the other 3) years old and continue to be today, 34 years later. As far as my second favorite, it would have to be Winnipeg only because they moved back to where they began. I still quietly cheer for Colorado and Carolina but no where near as much as I do for the Oilers.

For the record, my favorite Stanley Cup final was easily the 2006 finals when Edmonton faced off against Carolina. I wanted a different final result, but was proud of both franchises.
    10 Team, Points Only, Cash League

25 Man Roster (no position), top 20 point getters count at end of month
    Keep 20/25 at seasons end, Cut 5 to FA for redrafting
    Goalie points W=2pt L=-1pt SHO=2pt

Stamkos, Tavares, Eichel, Mercer, JRobertson, RThomas, Kucherov, Nugent-Hopkins, Tuch, KConnor, Necas, Point, Konecny, SJarvis, Cozenz, Morrissey, Bouchard, Josi, Novak, Tolvanen, Peterka, SBennett

G- Vasilevskiy, Sorokin, Oettinger

"Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but dont stare.. Unless you're wearing sunglasses."

1. Blackhawks (Dads uncle played for the Hawks from 69' to 79', granted I wasnt alive but the Hawks have been a family favorite for a long time! My dad drove Koroll, Mikita, Hull and Esposito from Maple Leaf Gardens to the Royal York Hotel after they missed their bus after a game lol!)

2. Leafs (Grew up in Toronto and still dont live too far from the area! Leafs are due, dont mind them!)

3. St.Louis (Like most have said, excited about the young group of guys they have!)
    Yahoo 12 Team H2H
    G, A, +/-, PPP, SOG, HIT
    W/ GAA, SV%, SHO

C: McDavid, Suzuki
    LW: Tkachuk, Schwartz
    RW: Seguin, Bratt, Necas
    D: Josi, Letang, Rielly, Theodore, Chabot
    G: Hart, Knight, Hill
    IR: Murray

Dobber Sports Stud

Nice looking thread!

1. Married to, the wifey: Vancouver Canucks. Thru and thru the highs and heartaches of '94 and '10. The marriage has been rocky the past 4 years, may need counselling to stick it out.

2. Girlfriend, the girl next door: Now residing in Toronto, cant seem to cheer/like the Leafs...so i find myself following/cheering for 'em Senators! Looking fwd to Bobby Ryan's arrival.

3. One night stand, the slut: Such a classy organization, sexy names, hot jersey, stanley cup rich, too damn good - Chicago Blackhawks (my fantasy team/players)
    Fantasy Hockey Keeper Leagues
    {Linden Cup Year 9: 16 GM Points only - Hockeydraft} "Back 2 Back Champions!"
    {TBIM Year 3: 18 GM H2H - Fantrax}
    {NFHA II Inaugural Year 1: 20 GM Roto Salary cap- Fantrax}
    {ZFHL Year 1: 30 GM Roto Salary cap - Fantrax}
    {NHDL Year 1: 16 GM H2H - Fantrax}

Dobber Sports Juggernaut

Toronto....#1 (so frustrating)
    thanks to my Son

My Girlfriend team (cause I'm told it's ok as long as it's in a difference conference) is the Oilers!

SO much potential...So much Losing! argh! lol

Administrator

There's always one west coast team that I follow more than others when I pick late night games to watch so I guess that can be considered my 2nd team. In the past it's mostly been Anaheim or Vancouver. Within the first couple weeks of the season I'll find a team to latch on to.

Contact me for Frozen Tools bug reports and inquiries
    Follow Frozen Tools on Twitter @FrozenTools
    Follow me on Twitter @DH_EricDaoust

Dobber Sports Stud

1) Avalanche

2) Flyers
    I am a die-hard Avalanche fan!
    PARTIAL DYNASTY (Keep 20 from year to year)
    2C, 2LW, 2RW, 4D, 2G every night

G ,A, +/-, PIM, PPP, SOG, Hits, Blocks
    Wins, Saves, SV%, GAA, SO

C-Eichel, Marner (RW), Matthews
    L- Skinner, Pacioretty, Vanek, Perlini, Palat
    R- Hoffman, Byron, Tuch, Kerfoot, Sprong
    D- Ekblad, Gostisbehere, Rielly, Borowiecki, Montour, Girard, Orpik, Schenn
    G-Fleury, Rask, Brossoit, Saros, Kuemper, Appleby

Dobber Sports Guru

Favourite team: The Habs.

Second favourite: Whoever is playing the Sens. Living in Ottawa, I've learned to hate them a lot over the years.

No real third team. Just go on a game-by-game basis.

Writer of the weekly Top 10 column.

12-team Keeper pool, straight points for forwards & dmen. Goalies get: 2 points per win, 3 per shutout, 1 point per assist & 1 point per shootout loss.

League champ in 2013, 2015, 2018, 2020 and 2022.

Top 8 forwards, 5 dmen and 2 goalies count.

We keep 15 players (any position) plus two rookies.

Forwards: Panarin, Ovechkin, Kopitar, Stamkos, Tuch, Rust, Marchessault, Pavelski, Miller, Bertuzzi, Stone, Kakko, Brown, Stankoven, Kovalenko
    Defence: Hedman, Fox, Matheson, Thrun, Jiricek
    Goalies: Kochetkov, Talbot, Vasilevskiy, Campbell, Schmid

Dobber Sports Pro

#1 are Habs !!!

#2 is Oilers !! so many young talent. I own Sam Gagner, I love the offensive skills of Schultz back there and Hall is an amzing player to watch play + i'm about to draft Nail Yakupov in a month !!!
    6 teams dynasty pool,points only,no pos. for F, Keep All, 12F, 6D, 2G count.....backup=6F, 4D, 2G, 4 roster moves( 2 at 30th game and 2 at NHL deadline)
    F- , P. Kane,Eichel, DeBrincat, Kopitar, Wheeler, Kuznetsov, Point, Huberdeau, Verhaghe, Bergeron,Keller, Batherson, Schmaltz, W.Nylander, Buchnevich,Rantanen
    D- Makar, Gostisbehere, Carlson, Burns, Barrie, M. Rielly, Hronek, DeAngelo, KA Miller
    G- Vasilevskyi, Sorokin, Campbell, Markstrom
    Farm: Lundell, Guenther, Holtz, Glass, E. Svechnikov, Denisenko, Newhook, Heponiemi, Lauko,Neighbours, Bokk N. Foote, Borgstrom, Dahlen, Bokk, S. Poulin, Zelleweger, Liljegren, Heinola, Perunovich, S. Knight.

Dobber Sports Ninja

Lifelong Oiler fan here. I don't have a second favourite team, but if I did, it would be Mexico.

Dobber Sports Padawan

My number 1 is Montreal.

Surprisingly my number 2 is Colorado. I was a huge Roy fan.
    12 Team Keeper League, 4 C, 4 LW, 4 RW, 6 D, 1G, 6 BN, 3 IR
    Keep 20 players
    G, A, +/-, PIM, PPP, SHP, GWG, SOG
    W, L, GA, SV, SO

C: Toews, Skinner, Eller, Hertl, Granlund, Jenner, Lindholm
    LW: Boedker, Galchenyuk, Silfverberg, M. Richards
    RW: Yakupov, Nichushkin, Gaborik, Setoguchi, Niederreiter
    D: Karlsson, Subban, Goligoski, D. Kulikov, Carlson, Brodin, Trouba
    G: Price, Varlamov