Thread: Looking to join a keeper league

Dobber Sports Newbie

Default Looking to join a keeper league

Hi All

Looking to join a fun, active league. I'm in a couple of local face to face league's and looking for another one online.

I would prefer a no cash league, don't mind taking on an expansion team, and looking to keep the stat categories to a manageable level. I play in a league where the only other stats aside from pts are GWG's and SHG's. Don't mind the peripheral stats, but sometimes it's a little too much for my little brain. Bless HockeyPool Geek.com

If anyone's starting a new league or is looking to replace an owner, let me know.

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Hey, I have a leauge for you. It is a 12 team progressive keeper where we will keep an increasing number of keepers each season over 4 seasons until it is full dynasty.

Stats are G, A, +/-, PIM, PPP, SHP, FOW, hits, blocks, SOG, W, GAA, SV%, SV, SO

Rosters are 4C, 4LW, 4RW, 6D, 1Util, 2G, 5BN, 3IR

There will be a farm team of 6 players to start out and will expand by 2 each year

This is the first year of the league and we have not drafted any players yet. We are looking to get the prospect draft started at the end of the month here. Draft orders have been determined and there have been a few trades made for picks. One of my GMs has decided not to participate after all. So I need a replacement manager and you can still draft your own team.

Let me know.

Chris
    12 team Dynasty league: 4C 4LW 4RW 6D 2G 1util 5BN 3IR
    G A PPP SHP +/- SOG FOW PIM Hits Blocks W GAA SV% SV SO
    C: Spezza Vermette Weiss E. Staal B. Richards
    LW: Higgins, J. Jokinen Neal Parise Ennis Marleau
    RW: Brouwer Knuble Parenteau Pominville Purcell Voracek
    D: Byfuglien Corvo Giordano Hamonic Lydman Robidas Peckham
    G: Anderson Luongo Rinne

Farm: Coyle Geoffrion Gragnani Nyquist Jeffrey Hamilton