Thread: Brule ou Prucha

Dobber Sports Novice

Default Brule ou Prucha

Hi guys,

My first post ! Good. I read you a lot, but I was too shy about the language.

And, what about a weird first question.

Between Petr Prucha and Gilbert Brűlé, who do you think has the biggest upside ?

Do you think that Prucha has the talent to become a first liner ? Is he too small for NHL ?

And for Brűlé, why do you think he don\'t have much ice time?

P.S. : Sorry for my poor writing english... I have to improve it ! I will practice it on this forum ;-)

Thanks for your answers guys.

Dobber Sports Genius

Default Re:Brule ou Prucha

Brule .. no brainer !

Dobber Sports Apprentice

I would say Brule as well. Brule will take a year or two to get the bugs out and start producing points.

Dobber Sports Prodigy

D\'accord la-dessus. Brule, but don\'t expect too much for next year...
    Roto league $$$, auction league, limited keeper max 3 years
    G, A, Sog, Pim, Hits, +/-, Stpts
    Wins, Gaa, save%

12 forwards
    5 def
    3 goalers
    10 utility

I...am your father.

Language is great - don\'t worry about it.

Prucha will never be a first liner, but if he stays healthy he could be decent on the second line.

Brule is going to be great.
    The Best Fantasy Hockey Site

15-Team Keeper, points only, best 12 fwd, 4 dman, 2 G count. Playoffs count.

F - T. Thompson, Thomas, Nylander, Tarasenko, Arvidsson, Guentzel, Fiala, Quinn, Mittelstadt, Hagel, Zacha, Roslovic, Berggren, Brink, Ostlund
    G - Kahkonen, Vejmelka, L. Thompson, Levi, Comrie
    D - Hronek, Morrissey, Lundkvist, Girard, Brannstrom, Rathbone, Hanifin, Severson, Durzi

Dobber Sports Stud

Welcome to the site! I hope you\'re purchased Dobber & Bugg\'s prospect report. Good material there.

I would also go with Brule... he\'s got higher bust potential, but his higher upside is probably worth the risk (and the wait). He\'ll get the ice time as he earns it; so far, his substantial talent just hasn\'t been enough to keep up with the speed of the game at the NHL level. I think he\'ll come around.
    T.G.

Dobber Sports Novice

I know it is hard to predict, but do you have any ideas about Brűlé\'s upside ?

I think I was not patient enough with Brulé in my pool. I dealt him for Prucha + 2nd and 4th round choice.

I do have a lot good young players that I picked last year or traded (O\'Sullivan, Kopitar, Carter and Backstrom), so I tried to obtain more draft picks to obtain the same kind of results.

But, by your answers, I think I overrate Prucha upside... I don\'t do a lot of mistake... but, it happens inch:

Thanks for the answers !

P.S. : No, I don\'t have the Prospect Report, but I will buy it for sure !

Post edited by: Froggy, at: 2007/06/05 14:05

Post edited by: Froggy, at: 2007/06/05 14:09

Dobber Sports Supreme Grand Master

Froggy whats up fella?? Welcome to best FANTASY HOCKEY NEWS site on the web..

Brule vs. Prucha. wow what a first question.. I think Prucha is the \'typical\' euro. Plays when he wants to play. Only plays good with other good players.

Brule will be a stud. A pure FANTASY stud. I hope you can work out a deal to maybe re-aquire him. Send him Prucha back. (HA)

Zorro.good luck with your team Froggy.
    Zorro says "vote for Dobber"
    Angus is my best friend at dobberhockey..

Dobber Sports Novice

Good Zorro,

I think my team is great now. I won the last season (2006-2007) with approximately a spare of 200 points ! It is a keeper league. I am also winning the playoffs right now. But, sometime, I have a \"crampe au cerveau\" -translator tells cramp with the brain - which results in that kind of trade. But, only our 8 best forwards count in our pool (+ one goalie (Kiprusoff) and 1 defenseman (Ryan Whitney and John Michael Liles)). I already have Lecavalier, Crosby, Iginla, Bričre, Datsyuk, Satan, Bertuzzi, Kopitar and Jeff Carter (and now Prucha instead of Brulé:sick: ). For the yougsters (or our farm) I have O\'Sullivan, Latendresse, Backstrom. So, it not not that bad...:woohoo:

I will try to choose a better player than Brűlé (but, by your commentaries, I am not sure that I will find a better player) with my first round choice this year (and now that I have a second and a fourth, I can take a risk with a wild card... who knows...)

Yes, Dobber is the best fantasy hockey site around. I come here everyday to read dobbernews and articles.

You guys rock !!!!!!

Froggy

I...am your father.

Froggy - got your purchase, thanks! But when I emailed you the report it bounced back - email me at [email protected] with your proper email address...
    The Best Fantasy Hockey Site

15-Team Keeper, points only, best 12 fwd, 4 dman, 2 G count. Playoffs count.

F - T. Thompson, Thomas, Nylander, Tarasenko, Arvidsson, Guentzel, Fiala, Quinn, Mittelstadt, Hagel, Zacha, Roslovic, Berggren, Brink, Ostlund
    G - Kahkonen, Vejmelka, L. Thompson, Levi, Comrie
    D - Hronek, Morrissey, Lundkvist, Girard, Brannstrom, Rathbone, Hanifin, Severson, Durzi

Dobber Sports Stud

Welcome \"froggy\". We all have \'brain farts\' and wonder what we were thinking when we did a particular deal. Welcome to being human.

Brule was brought in to fast. Columbus should have left him in junior hockey to develop. The fact was though that his skill level at that level was not going to develop. The unfortunate thing, for Gilbert Brule, was that you have to be 20 years old in order to play in the American Hockey League. So the options for Columbus were limited. He played in Columbus or he played in Vancouver of the WHL.

Gilbert Brule will be a great player.

Dobber Sports Novice

Dobber wrote:
    Froggy - got your purchase, thanks! But when I emailed you the report it bounced back - email me at [email protected] with your proper email address...
    I just emailed it to you. Thanks. I can\'t wait !

Dobber Sports Novice

Brain farts... I will try to remember it ! Thanks buddy.

Dobber Sports Stud

Froggy wrote:
    I know it is hard to predict, but do you have any ideas about Brűlé\'s upside ?

I think I was not patient enough with Brulé in my pool. I dealt him for Prucha + 2nd and 4th round choice.

I do have a lot good young players that I picked last year or traded (O\'Sullivan, Kopitar, Carter and Backstrom), so I tried to obtain more draft picks to obtain the same kind of results.

But, by your answers, I think I overrate Prucha upside... I don\'t do a lot of mistake... but, it happens inch:

Thanks for the answers !

P.S. : No, I don\'t have the Prospect Report, but I will buy it for sure !

Post edited by: Froggy, at: 2007/06/05 14:05<br><br>Post edited by: Froggy, at: 2007/06/05 14:09
    Welcome to the site Froggy, enjoy your stay. And don\'t worry about a bad trade here and there. If it makes you feel any better I may have made the worst trade in the history of our league last year. I traded away Iginla for Pitkanen and Zherdev :blink: . And No, I don\'t have any idea what I was thinking. I must have been drunk.

P.S. I\'ll understand if nobody listens to my advice ever again after reading this

Post edited by: Chowdeur, at: 2007/06/06 13:35
    12 Team H2H (Daily) - Keep 10 + 5(Farm)
    4C/3LW/3RW/4D/3G/4Bench/3IR
    G A Pts +/- STP GWG SOG/ W Sv% GAA SHO
    Centers:
    A. Barkov (IR), C. McDavid, J. Carter, Y. Gourde(LW), N. Paul(LW), C. Stephenson
    LWs:
    F. Forsberg, J. Guentzel, A. Duclair(RW), E. Haula(C), A. Killorn
    RWs:
    N. Ehlers(LW), V. Tarasenko, F. Gaudreau(C), V. Podkolzin
    D:
    T. Chabot, C. Makar, M. Dumba, OEL, N. Schmidt
    G:
    S. Bobrovky, T. Demko, J. Gibson(IR), A. Stolarz(IR)
    Farm:
    J. Annunen, A. Kaliyev, A. Lundell, F. Lysell, M. Rossi

Dobber Sports Novice

doup...