Thread: Makarov

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

Default Makarov

as a hawks fan im wondering if anyone has any insight if Igor Makarov will be crossing the water this year?

I...am your father.

Default Re:Makarov

I doubt it. I would say next summer. The \'hawks won\'t go through the headache of circumventing the transfer agreement when they already have so many rookies and sophomores making the squad. Next summer, when the team is more experienced, they\'ll put in the effort to get this guy over.
    The Best Fantasy Hockey Site

15-Team Keeper, points only, best 12 fwd, 4 dman, 2 G count. Playoffs count.

F - T. Thompson, Thomas, Nylander, Tarasenko, Arvidsson, Guentzel, Fiala, Quinn, Mittelstadt, Hagel, Zacha, Roslovic, Berggren, Brink, Ostlund
    G - Kahkonen, Vejmelka, L. Thompson, Levi, Comrie
    D - Hronek, Morrissey, Lundkvist, Girard, Brannstrom, Rathbone, Hanifin, Severson, Durzi

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

Default Re:Makarov

Dobber wrote:
    I doubt it. I would say next summer. The \'hawks won\'t go through the headache of circumventing the transfer agreement when they already have so many rookies and sophomores making the squad. Next summer, when the team is more experienced, they\'ll put in the effort to get this guy over.
    thanks i kinda figuered with guys like toews, skille, bolland, blunden, brower and kontiola comming in this year i wouldnt see Makarov but i am looking forward to seeing him asap