Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Please Rank for 2011-2012 Season

Dobber Sports Ace

Quote Originally Posted by LeTrefle View Post
    Streit has to be above the other four. He's the only one I see hitting high 50-low 60.
    I would then go with Kaberle, his stats are declining, but he will be a #1 PP quaterback next year for sure.
    Whitney showed great things last year in Edm.
    I'm not a Kronwall fan and I'm not sure he will take Rafalski's spot for the whole season.
    Wideman is way behind the other four.
    i like this order for sure, for all the reasons stated.

Streit
    Kaberle
    Whitney
    Kronwall
    Wideman
    10 team, H2H Points, Limited Keeper (1C,2W,2D,1G,1 non G)

18 man roster plus 2 IR spots [20 total]
    start 2C, 4W, 4D, 2G; daily lineup changes

Stats: G,A,PPG,ENG,SHG,GWG,OTG,ShootOut Goals/Attemtps,Hat Tricks,+/-,FOW,PIMs,Majors,Misconducts,Hits,Blocked Shots
    Goalies Stats: W,Saves,Goals Against,SO

C: Tavares, Koivu, Backstrom, Johansen
    W: Lucic, Ladd, Eriksson, Komarov, Forsberg, Jenner
    D: Hedman, Ekblad, Niskanen, Yandle, Campbell
    G: Holtby, Schneider, Hammond
    IR: Anderson, Faulk

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

I agree with Bomm here

Streit
    Whitney
    Kaberle
    Kronwall
    Wideman

I say best case scenario for Kronwall is he outpoints Kaberle by a 2-5 but that depends on a lot of things going right. Even if he does get that spot on the #1 PP how long does he hold it for? A season? Maybe a little more? Smith and Kindl will be arriving very soon.
    I know you said only for next season but I'm sure their attractiveness as a keeper is in the back of your mind?

Either way when it's just for one season I'll take the guy who's proven he can put up the points consistently every time. Think about how many times a player has been deemed to have "lost it" or taken a step back in the past few years.
    Iginla? Lidstrom? To a lesser extent Lecavalier?

Dobber Sports Apprentice

1. Mark Streit - Off injury, back on to a much more offensive, young and promising team than when he left.

2. Ryan Whitney - Had a killer start to he season (27 pts in 37 GP) before he was injured. Much like Streit, he's the PP inclined defensive QB they have.

3. Niklas Kronwall - With the retirement of Rafalski, Kronwall will be expected to fill the void on the PP and chip in offensively. Hopefully he's up for it.

4. Tomas Kaberle - With his future uncertain and a playoff that he's turned invisible in, I hate to rank him so low, but have little choice.

5. Dennis Wideman - Not even the same category as these guys.
    GMHL Dynasty
    14 Team H2H 27-Pro/20-Farm
    4C, 4LW, 4RW, 6D, 2G, 7BN, 4IR+
    G, A, PTS, +/-, PIM, PPP, GWG,SOG, HITS, BLKS, FOW
    W, GAA, SV, SV%, SHO

C: Mike Ribeiro, Patrik Elias, Tyler Johnson, Stephen Weiss, Steve Ott, Jarret Stoll
    LW: Gabriel Landeskog, Mats Zuccarello, Marcus Johansson, RJ Umberger, Matt Cooke, Justin Abdelkader
    RW: Troy Brouwer, Daniel Alfredsson, Erik Cole, Shane Doan, Jackob Silfverberg
    D: Dustin Byfuglien, Brent Seabrook, Joni Pitkanen, Erik Gudbranson, Matt Carle, Dmitri Orlov, Seth Jones, Hampus Lindholm
    G: Henrik Lundqvist, Anton Khudobin, Jason LaBarbera, Devan Dubnyk, Anders Lindback