Thread: A big BOO to these \"f-all stars\"

Dobber Sports Pro

Default A big BOO to these \"f-all stars\"

Obviously when I try and be positive and congratulate someone on a job well done it doesn\'t work. I\'m a homer. Mike Richards sucks. Undeserving blah blah. So now I will look at the rosters and tell you who is a flat out crook for being involved in this game.

Eastern Conference

for sure:

Scott Gomez - Stealing money in new york. Showing EXACTLY why the devils let him walk right out of town without blinking an eye (and they keep everybody....). Bust on broadway. Can\'t score goals.

Homer call:

Hossa. -9........If the game wasn\'t in Atlanta he should be at home eating crackers.

Out West

Duncan Who? Heinz? um, huh????? Better options on a) chicago b) his position.

Manny Legace? um, HUH. Nice job St. Louis. I know you need to send someone but I\'d rather see a skater (probably a d instead of keith or Boyes).

Jason Arnott. Arnott you stealing money? Guess someone\'s gotta go. Maybe one of their D instead of keith. lol.

Everyone else is a ok with being there in my book.
    14 team league - 16 Keepers max 2 goalies - G,A,P,+/-,PPP,SHP,SOG,PIM, FW, W, GAA,SV, SV%, SHO

Use the Schwartz

C: Mike Richards (lw) Henrik Sedin, Strome, Kuznetsov
    RW: Iginla, Voracek, Eriksson (lw), Gagner (c)
    LW: Parise, Nash, Schwartz
    D: Karlsson, Barrie, Hedman
    G: Luongo, Crawford

might dump one of eriksson or gagner to keep Leddy

@Rusty_Pickles Tweet Tweet.

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Relax! Glad for guys like Arnott, Keith & Legace, this is an experience they will never forget. They will probably put more effort into the game than the big name guys who should play in the floater all-star game.

p.s. I am pretty sure both Gomez & Arnott were offered their deals by the teams respective GM\'s, so blame the GM\'s if you are not happy with the $$ they are bringing home.
    Pat LaFontaine #16

Dobber Sports Pro

I am glad Gomez is stealing money in New York. It actually makes me smile daily.

Congratulations to all who made it.
    14 team league - 16 Keepers max 2 goalies - G,A,P,+/-,PPP,SHP,SOG,PIM, FW, W, GAA,SV, SV%, SHO

Use the Schwartz

C: Mike Richards (lw) Henrik Sedin, Strome, Kuznetsov
    RW: Iginla, Voracek, Eriksson (lw), Gagner (c)
    LW: Parise, Nash, Schwartz
    D: Karlsson, Barrie, Hedman
    G: Luongo, Crawford

might dump one of eriksson or gagner to keep Leddy

@Rusty_Pickles Tweet Tweet.