Thread: Jamie Langenbrunner - a quick judgement

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

Default Jamie Langenbrunner - a quick judgement

what\'s your honest assessment on this guy? he has improved every year and this looks to be his best. he is an all around scorer, gets tons of icetime, plays with good players, and Sutter obviously likes him as he gave him the c. i could use some help at right, but I am not sold on his production although he has been ok.

what do you think, this one is a head scratcher. it\'s a roto league.

Dobber Sports Apprentice

In my league Langenbrunner ranks 70th (excluding G) based on fantasy points per game. So I think he should be on a roster in leagues with 10 or more managers.

Dobber Sports Demi-God

Good way to look at it Emurdoch - ppg. I think pretty much as the man says somewhat deeper leagues he is probably fantasy worthy. In my 11 team league with 19 roster spots - he really isn\'t getting a sniff. He was pretty chilly in December but seems like maybe he is warming up a little.

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Yahoo shows only the current value of the player. (My league doesn\'t even show games played on the player list).

So players who\'ve missed some games can be more easily overlooked. Langenbrunner is producing and I\'d imagine he\'ll start getting more attention has the 2nd half progresses and his fantasy points build.

** I\'m not saying he\'s a top tier RW, but he\'ll help your team in mid sized or deeper leagues.