Thread: Gah!

Torture

Default Gah!

My entire dressed team this week played tonight. I\'m playing #1 and I\'m only 3 points back, while 3rd and 4th are only 1 point back of ME so it\'s a big week for me.

I would like to thank Gomez and Gonchar for at least contributing 1PPG and 1A...and I would like to thank Tim Thomas for only 1GA.

I would like to extend a big \"**** You\" to Kristian Huselius, Henrik Zetterberg, Nathan Horton, Marian Hossa, Zdeno Chara, and Ryan Whitney. Thanks for nothing guys.

Looks like I\'m going to be fighting my way back all week...already down 4-2-2 (Sorry, I needed to vent badly)

Dobber Sports Juggernaut

Default Gah!

Whoa! World class rant,haha. Calm down bro. The week never ends on a Tuesday. There\'s alot of time for a swing in your favor, especially with the solid team you got.

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Default Gah!

i had my whole lineup playing tonight too (for the first time this season)... i didnt fair to badly... but the lundqvist loss combined with the mason shutout (bench) left me with a bitter after taste
    Member since '07... Still looking for 1K posts...
    Inagural Dobberhockey WJC Pool Champ

Torture

Default Gah!

Whoa! World class rant,haha. Calm down bro. The week never ends on a Tuesday. There\'s alot of time for a swing in your favor, especially with the solid team you got.
    Haha, I just needed to get it off my chest and nobody would listen. :laugh: Unfortunately the other guy\'s team is also fairly solid (I like mine better but Kovy/Ovechkin [don\'t even ask, I could have had both on my roster but ****ed it up royally] kind of make up the diff of mine being more solid overall). Not to mention most of his skaters have 4 games this week and my only 4 game this week is from Horton. Ugh.

On the plus side...looking at his stats, it\'s all very much within reach as long as one of his players don\'t explode for a ridiculous night.

i had my whole lineup playing tonight too (for the first time this season)... i didnt fair to badly... but the lundqvist loss combined with the mason shutout (bench) left me with a bitter after taste
    Haha, yeah I hate it when that happens. I didn\'t start Thomas last week and he got a SO...woops!