Thread: Coburn..

Dobber Sports Supreme Grand Master

Default Coburn..

I realize he has played 58 games in the NHL but I still consider him a prospect or I guess a \"project\". How do you think this guy will do in Philly and over his career?? Dobber/Bugg do you have any feedback on this guy? What can we expect for the next few years?
    Zorro says "vote for Dobber"
    Angus is my best friend at dobberhockey..

Dobber Sports Genius

Default Re:Coburn..

In my mind, he is a \"stay-at-home\" defenseman.

I also think Philly will sign a guy like Timonen ... so no place for Coburn on the PP !

Dobber Sports Ninja

Coburn was on a 29 pt pace with Philly. He\'s still pretty raw, those big dudes tend to take more time to get used to their monstrous frames! He was logging big minutes after the trade to Philly. I really think he has a shot at 35 pts next year, but his upside isn\'t all that great unless your league counts penalty minutes. 22 years old, still a prospect.
    "For I am a sinner in the hands of an angry God. Bloody Mary, full of vodka, blessed are you among cocktails. Pray for me now and at the hour of my death, which I hope is soon. Amen." - Sterling Archer

"Don't spray that urine on my sons window. If you want a dollar for doing nothing, walk to Canada." - Malory Archer

“Anyone who thinks the pen is mightier than the sword has not been stabbed with both.” - Lemony Snicket

Dobber Sports Juggernaut

he went from borderline bust back to stud prospect after the trade. His difference in play from Chicago (AHL) and Philadelphia (NHL) was night and day.
    Follow me on Twitter: AngusCertified
    Check my blog out: Angus Certified