Thread: urgent help with decision

Dobber Sports Sophomore

Default urgent help with decision

hello. Trying to maximize my games played in a head to head match up. I have narrowed down the choice between Kuba and Salo. Both play tommorow and sunday.

Kuba is on the 1st pp filling in for gonchar, he is a minus machine but you would think should be able to atleast notch an apple of two over the next 2 games Fri vs wsh and sunday @ Atl.

Salo is also on the top pp filling in for samuelsson, and he plays on friday at Atl and Sunday @ CLB. if Sameulsson comes back from his day-to-day injury then salo goes back to the second pp unit.

so the choice is the security of 1st pp tome on a shittier team, or the chance of 1st pp time on an exceptional pp, but that time could easily be changed to second pp time with the return of the muel 2.0.

please let me know your thoughts as a decision has to be made today. Thank you
    12 team H2H,Keep 9,+1 entering 4th season or less,+1 that was called up last season.G,A,PTS,SHTS,Hits,PP,GWG,W,GAA,SV%,SO
    ()=Prospect 30 Man Farm
    C:Crosby,Barkov,Point(Kidney,McAllister,Bordeleau, Merkulov,Voit,Ch. Lucius,Brisson,Ostlund,W.Smith,Nadeau,Sawchyn)
    LW:Gaudreau,RNH(Soderblom,Slafkovsky,Lardis)
    RW:Raymond(Dufour,Rosen,Evangelista,Rashevsky,J. Roy,Holtz,Blake,Dumais,Huuhtanen)
    D:Morrissey,Burns,Dobson(York,Durzi,Evans,Zellwege r,Z. Jones,Addison,Mateychuk,Hutson,Cagnoni,Buchinger)
    G:Hellebuyck,Ullmark,Georgiev(Garand,Soderblom,Per ets)

Dobber Sports Sage

I'd take Salo... he's been pretty consistent and the 'nucks PP is rolling.
    10tm Dynasty Lg - $96M CAP
    G A PTS +/- PIM PPP SOG W GAA SV% SO

C: Barkov, Eichel, McDavid
    RW: P. Kane, Okposo
    LW: E. Kane, Couture
    D: Subban, Byfuglien, Faulk, Vatanen, Morgan Reilly
    G: Schneider, Gibson/Andersen
    UTIL: Kuznetsov, Kadri, Little, Stone

Farm
    D: J. Schultz, Sekera, Hanifin, Hamonic
    F: Spooner, Silfverberg, Konecny, Roussell
    G: F. Andersen/Gibson, Mason, Ward, Anderson

Prospect:
    F - D Strome, Burakovsky, Raantanen, Bjorkstrand
    D - Ryan Murphy

Dobber Sports Immortal

I would take Salo as well. Even if on the second PP unit, games against Atlanta and CBJ sshould be very fruitful for the Canucks.