Thread: goalies help-wo to pick up!! any help appreciated!

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Default goalies help-wo to pick up!! any help appreciated!

I am in a h2h 1 year points league- we have team goalie categories each worth a point are: shots, wins, save% and GAA.
    I originally drafted Pittsburgh and dropped them when Fleury got hurt and they were doing bad. I picked up Buffalo and they have been bad too!
    Do you see Buffalo turning it around or Pitt. staying hot? Who should I finish the year out with?
    THANKS.
    My other team goalies is Columbus if that really matters.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Default goalies help-wo to pick up!! any help appreciated!

I\'d stay with Pittsburgh from here on out.

If last year taught us anything it\'s that Pitts, riding a bit of confidence and stability have the ability to put together a great string on wins. With Conklin providing steady goaltending, the team has reacted with the offence we\'d expect from such a talented bunch. Therrien has been juggling the line combos for most of the year but recent success has stabilized them. They are giving up a lot of shots, but have been effective keeping them to the outside and the scoring chances low.

If it\'s between Pitts and Buffalo only, just look at recent record for the last 10 games for both and you\'ll see two teams headed in different directions:

Pitts: 8-2
    Buff: 4-6