Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: NWO, Bomm Bastic, THIS is what Music has become

Quote Originally Posted by TK12555 View Post
    front page youtube. 9 million views...it's whack. If you want to laugh, watch this review on the video, funniest thing ever:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YJ9XIP6XNXs
    That jackass wasn't much better. Him referring to the singer as "self absorbed" is like Hunter S. Thompson criticizing someone for being on drugs.

This whole experience has reaffirmed my position of staying away from mass media/entertainment/social network outlets (present forum excluded, of course).

Signed,

Old, Grumpy and Ironically Happy That Way
    @SmittysRant

Dobber Sports Master

Quote Originally Posted by Bomm Bastic View Post
    That jackass wasn't much better. Him referring to the singer as "self absorbed" is like Hunter S. Thompson criticizing someone for being on drugs.

This whole experience has reaffirmed my position of staying away from mass media/entertainment/social network outlets (present forum excluded, of course).

Signed,

Old, Grumpy and Ironically Happy That Way
    hahha, but it's apart of the joke that HE is self absorbed.

But between this and the newest viral video (a UCLA girl being racist), it's just so hard to take.

Bomm and NWO should take over youtube and take away anything that would numb the mind, like chapstick.
    "We've had a couple shakers in this place. This year we haven't had the time. We had a couple good ones last year, right?" - Phil Kessel

Dobber Sports Stud

hahha, but it's apart of the joke that HE is self absorbed.

But between this and the newest viral video (a UCLA girl being racist), it's just so hard to take.

Bomm and NWO should take over youtube and take away anything that would numb the mind, like chapstick.
    Youtube would then be reduced to about 10% of it's current video base. Maybe even 1%. To quote hitchhikers guide to the galaxy (or paraphrase)

"The (universe or in this case youtube) is so mindnumingly huge that you simply cannot fathom how large it is."
    UHL - Detroit Red Wings
    24 team H2H (W-:L) Dynasty - 3C/LW/RW/F, 6D, 1G.
    G/A/(+/-)/PIM/SOG/PPP/SHP/GWG/HIT/BLK/FOW
    W/GAA/SV/SV%/SHO

NHL Cap + 1M salary cap (AAV)

Dobber Sports Wizard

Even if we tried it would have roughly the same effect as a fart in a hurricane. Let's face it, nothing is idiot proof to a determined idiot, so even if we cleaned up Youtube the denizens of the shallow end of the gene pool would just migrate elsewhere and continue their assault on society.

The way I have it figured, I'm 42, so by the time the idiots completely takeover I'll either be dead or so senile I won't notice or care. In the meantime I just do my thing, and hope that Darwinian Selection will thin the herd some.

Although the idiots do seem to be reproducing faster then Darwin can take out them out of the gene pool.
    Your beer mug isn't half-empty, your just half-way to the next refill.....

Quote Originally Posted by NoWayOut View Post
    The way I have it figured, I'm 42, so by the time the idiots completely takeover I'll either be dead or so senile I won't notice or care. In the meantime I just do my thing, and hope that Darwinian Selection will thin the herd some.
    Amen, brother. Amen.
    @SmittysRant

Administrator

How awesome are the Grumpy Old Men remakes going to be now that there's all this technology and social media they have to be pissed off about? Or are the TD commercials already stealing that idea?
    Follow me on Twitter@SteveLaidlaw

https://image.ibb.co/k3o8Sa/dobber_banner_sig.jpg

This is me and NWO taking in the local theater

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=14njUwJUg1I
    @SmittysRant

Dobber Sports Master

Quote Originally Posted by Bomm Bastic View Post
    This is me and NWO taking in the local theater

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=14njUwJUg1I
    hahahaha I'd love to see you guys rant on today's music.
    "We've had a couple shakers in this place. This year we haven't had the time. We had a couple good ones last year, right?" - Phil Kessel

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by bomm bastic View Post
    this is me and nwo taking in the local theater

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=14njuwjug1i
    hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha ha
    Follow me on Twitter@SteveLaidlaw

https://image.ibb.co/k3o8Sa/dobber_banner_sig.jpg

Dobber Sports Wizard

In the meantime I just do my thing, and hope that Darwinian Selection will thin the herd some.
    They banned these and they were such a good item for thinning out the herd that wasn't smart enough to take a step to the right as to not take one to the dome...

Looking for a league

Woodbridge Wild

JFHL Cup Champions 08-09 & 10-11

Dobber Sports Master

Quote Originally Posted by Sin Bin View Post
    They banned these and they were such a good item for thinning out the herd that wasn't smart enough to take a step to the right as to not take one to the dome...

hahahhaa what is that?

Dobber Sports Wizard

hahahhaa what is that?
    It is very similar to horseshoes. You lay down the two rings a certain distance apart and toss the lawn darts ad try and get them in the ring. See here:

But the not so smart one ended up like this:

We can start a new game:

Looking for a league

Woodbridge Wild

JFHL Cup Champions 08-09 & 10-11

Dobber Sports Wizard

hahahhaa what is that?
    Lawn Darts. It's just what the name implies. Instead of a dart board on the wall in the basement, rec room, or neighborhood pub, your lawn is the dart board, and the darts are wayyyy bigger and heavier.
    Your beer mug isn't half-empty, your just half-way to the next refill.....

Dobber Sports Master

Quote Originally Posted by Sin Bin View Post
    It is very similar to horseshoes. You lay down the two rings a certain distance apart and toss the lawn darts ad try and get them in the ring. See here:

But the not so smart one ended up like this:

We can start a new game:

how can one be dumb enough to get hit by one of those? Only reasonable explanation is alcohol.

Dobber Sports Initiate

That's 10 seconds of my life I want back. There are still plenty of good new bands out there, but overall the music industry is circling the bowl. I'm not going to start a music thread but damnit somebody has to restore balance to those who were afflicted by that....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ISCt5bnuAIo
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E8vmaj75xzE
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J-tvJcTPxHc
    Love that tool song.