Thread: 2 Trade offers,any good for me?

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

Default 2 Trade offers,any good for me?

The first is Brendan Smith for Lack and Morrow
    The second is Lecavalier and 8th overall pick in entry draft for Backes
    I get the first part of the offers.Offers are from 2 different owners for the same dynasty league,I like the first deal,but Lecaviler's Health concerns me quite a bit,especially since I am a contender in this league,the eighth pick doesn't help me much for this year either,the guys that will make the Nhl will be gone by then.My Opinion is yes on # 1 and no on #2.Your thoughts please!
    2010 and 2014 IceHoles League champion
    16 Team Dynasty League,H2H Scoring 1.5 PTS g,1 PT assist,PPG + 1 additional,SHG +1.5 Additional,.1 pts per PIM wins 4 pts shutout 3 pts ga -1 sv .08
    C Backes,Bonino,Lee ,Nelson,Tierney
    LW Cammalerri,Benn,Kunitz,Zetterberg
    RW Kessel,Hossa,Pominville,Saad
    D Barrie,OEL,McDonagh,Josi,Chara
    G Luongo,Rinne,Allen
    Minors Buchnivich,Kempe,H.Samuelsson,Kapanen,Lindell,Were nski,Sproul,M.Jones,S.Williams,Gillies,Darling

Dobber Sports Wizard

Well Smith is probably an upgrade over Morrow, plus he'll be in the NHL this year while Morrow stays in Portland or goes to the AHL (most likely at least). You also are stacked in net so Lack doesn't have much value for you. While I think a duo of Morrow/Lack might be able to get you a better return, the deal is acceptable for you.

As for the 2nd deal, keep Backes. Vinny just doesn't have enough of an offensive game anymore to compete with Backes' multi-cat studliness. Depending on the size of your farm (if you have one) that 8th pick can hold some value, but by the 8th pick the top-end forwards will be gone, you'll be looking at d-men and your team is pretty set at that position.
    20 Team Dynasty (points per) - G (25, 50 for defense) A (25) PIM (3) PPP (15) SHP (25) OTG (15) GWG (25) HTr (50) SOW (75) HIT (1) BLK (2) W (50) SHO (100) OTL (10) GA (-15) SV (2) Use actual NHL salary

Start 12 F, 6 D, 1G weekly

F: Kucherov, Marchand, Barkov, Gaudreau, Laine, Aho, Dubois, Dadonov, Huberdeau, Trocheck, Bertuzzi, Beauvillier, Khaira, Grigorenko

D: Ekman-Larsson, Yandle, Edler, Pulock, Borowiecki, Weegar, Mike Reilly

G: Andersen, Hart

Farm: Boldy, Beckman, Wise, Mascherin, Kovalenko, Manukyan, Walker, Morozov, Shafigullin, Palmu, Tychonic, Zhuravlyov, Kesselring, Zamula, Lankinen, Sogaard, Ingram, Rybar

Dobber Sports Apprentice

1st deal seems ok.

2nd no. i would keep backes. don't trust lecavalier anymore