Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Roto Draft - Need direction on future proceedings.

Dobber Sports Rookie

If you can get Stanton for those two that's a great deal for you.
    Keeper League:

F) N.Backstrom, E.Malkin, V.Lecavalier, P.Mueller, A.Mcdonald, B.Boyes, A.Hemsky, S.Horcoff, K.Turris, D.Jeffrey, M.Perreault, C.O'Reilly, S.Upshall, M.Erat, S.Gagne, D.Legwand D) S.Souray, M.Streit, A.Babchuk, T.Gilbert, I.Cole, J.Hillen, M.Methot G) B.Elliott, S.Varlamov, C.Ward, J.Reimer P) N.Kadri, E.Kuznetsov, S.Shirokov, V.Tarasenko, J.Blum, OEL, J.Moore, O.Pavelec

Dobber Sports Novice

Also, it might be possible for me to get Greinke for Reyes. Is that something worthwhile, with Dee Gordon as my new SS?

Dobber Sports Novice

Guy backed out of the other Stanton deal I mentioned. Says he needs a better pitcher than Leubke to go with Gordon for him to deal Stanton. Would it be worth it to deal Bumgarner and Gordon for Stanton and a decent pitcher?

The guy has Cueto, Price, Gallardo, Cahill, Dempster, Myers, Billingsly, Minor and Baker on DL.

Dobber Sports Rookie

Perhaps you should post your lineup by position rather than the dollar amount if you plan on keeping this thread open throughout the year. That way it will be easier for everyone to figure out your team.

Just a suggestion.

Try doing a Stanton for Bumgarner deal?
    Keeper League:

F) N.Backstrom, E.Malkin, V.Lecavalier, P.Mueller, A.Mcdonald, B.Boyes, A.Hemsky, S.Horcoff, K.Turris, D.Jeffrey, M.Perreault, C.O'Reilly, S.Upshall, M.Erat, S.Gagne, D.Legwand D) S.Souray, M.Streit, A.Babchuk, T.Gilbert, I.Cole, J.Hillen, M.Methot G) B.Elliott, S.Varlamov, C.Ward, J.Reimer P) N.Kadri, E.Kuznetsov, S.Shirokov, V.Tarasenko, J.Blum, OEL, J.Moore, O.Pavelec

Dobber Sports Novice

Default Thanks for suggestions.

C --empty--
    1B Adrian Gonzalez (Bos - 1B)
    2B Dustin Ackley (Sea - 2B)
    3B Michael Young (Tex - 1B,2B,3B)
    SS Jose Reyes (Mia - SS)
    OF Yoenis Cespedes (Oak - OF)
    OF Austin Jackson (Det - OF)
    OF Shane Victorino (Phi - OF)
    Util Dee Gordon (LAD - SS)

SP Cory Luebke (SD - SP,RP)
    SP Stephen Strasburg (Was - SP)
    SP Francisco Liriano (Min - SP)
    RP John Axford (Mil - RP)
    RP J.J. Putz (Ari - RP)
    P Madison Bumgarner (SF - SP)
    P Greg Holland (KC - RP)
    P Clayton Kershaw (LAD - SP)

BN John Danks (CWS - SP)
    BN Paul Goldschmidt (Ari - 1B)
    BN Shin-Soo Choo (Cle - OF)
    BN Jesus Montero (Sea - Util)
    BN Alex Gordon (KC - OF)
    BN Bryce Harper (Was - OF)

Didn't know about the eligibility thing taking so long to switch over (Montero may not get C for weeks). Cespedes has been awesome so far. I am doubling everyone in SB (as expected I have 12 so far). I have way too many OF i think, and 2b could use a backup. I got some power in Gonzalez and Gordon in a Halladay trade. Goldschmidt looks to be hitting a few, along with Cespedes. Holland in KC isn't the closer (but Broxton blew a game in the worst way the other night so maybe he's close?). Strasburg has been amazing, as well as Kershaw. Liriano was a waiver pickup that seems to be getting killed (as we speak even). I'm currently in second last, but a lot of guys have had a slow start on my team.

I've been thinking of dumping soo choo for someone as Victorino seems to offer a similar skill set and appears to be given green light to go for more steals. I'm working on trying to get Grienke for Reyes. If I could pull that off and the bumgarner for stanton i'd be setup half decently. Harper I bought for 5 bucks and am holding on to praying he comes up eventually.

Dobber Sports Novice

I'm also keeping my eye on Trevor Bauer as it seems like he is destroying in the minors.