Thread: Trayvon Robinson

Dobber Sports Recruit

Default Trayvon Robinson

How does the move to the Mariners impact him?

I can only keep 4 minor leaguers at the end of the season and he was originally one of them, but Seattle? Suckssssss.

I can swap him for Adams, a ton of other prospects or Wilson Ramos right now. My catcher situation isn't very good, but I can probably draft Ramos next year if no one picks him up..

Wondering how well Pomeranz fares in Colorado too. He doesn't give up many HR's so hopefully he'll be alright. I'm holding on to him no matter what.

Dobber Sports Recruit

Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    How does the move to the Mariners impact him?

I can only keep 4 minor leaguers at the end of the season and he was originally one of them, but Seattle? Suckssssss.

I can swap him for Adams, a ton of other prospects or Wilson Ramos right now. My catcher situation isn't very good, but I can probably draft Ramos next year if no one picks him up..

Wondering how well Pomeranz fares in Colorado too. He doesn't give up many HR's so hopefully he'll be alright. I'm holding on to him no matter what.
    Yuck, unless this guy proves to me he's more than speed and some power. SAFECO is not a friendly place, huge hit to his value.

He was in a pitchers park to start with as a dodger. unless you got super syked when he was a redsoxk for an hour (who really like their toolsy OF) it is not much of a move.

Robinson was a 15 hr, 30sb guy at best going into all of this. He now looks more like Will Venable. If you want venable take him now, i doubt he is taken.

Dobber Sports Recruit

Pretty much what I was afraid of lol OK thanks guys. Maybe I'll swap him for Ramos or another big prospect.