Thread: Castro for Morrow

Default Castro for Morrow

Hey Guys

Im looking for solid pitching and was offered his Morrow for my S. Castro

at first glance i dont think i should do it as Castro has been great this year but then again I have jed Lowrie and Asdrubal Cabrera is still available on the wire.

So the questions is: Is Morrow worth this trade / is he a "solid/consistent" pitcher or could I get more (the guy also has B. Anderson who might be available).

Dobber

Is this a keeper league?

Dobber Sports Recruit

In a keeper or one year, you really can't go wrong with Castro. Morrow is erratic but has his dominant outings to go with that. Anderson would be more interesting but it's hard to think you wouldn't get a premium for Castro at this point.

sorry boys 10 team yahoo keeper league with normal cats

id be getting Morrow

I think i could get more for castro no?

Dobber Sports Rookie

Not sure what the perceived value for Castro is, but think it's a fair offer.
    Keeper League:

F) N.Backstrom, E.Malkin, V.Lecavalier, P.Mueller, A.Mcdonald, B.Boyes, A.Hemsky, S.Horcoff, K.Turris, D.Jeffrey, M.Perreault, C.O'Reilly, S.Upshall, M.Erat, S.Gagne, D.Legwand D) S.Souray, M.Streit, A.Babchuk, T.Gilbert, I.Cole, J.Hillen, M.Methot G) B.Elliott, S.Varlamov, C.Ward, J.Reimer P) N.Kadri, E.Kuznetsov, S.Shirokov, V.Tarasenko, J.Blum, OEL, J.Moore, O.Pavelec

well with SS being a thin position in fantasy and based on age/potential/what he's doing now - shouldn't his value be high?