Thread: Beltran/H Bailey for Sabathia

Dobber Sports Recruit

Default Beltran/H Bailey for Sabathia

Just completed this trade in my 1 year league from my sig. I got CC and think I come out on top in this one as Bailey's future is uncertain and Beltran is bound to get hurt.

Any other thoughts on this one?

Dobber Sports Recruit

Quote Originally Posted by Killer67 View Post
    Just completed this trade in my 1 year league from my sig. I got CC and think I come out on top in this one as Bailey's future is uncertain and Beltran is bound to get hurt.

Any other thoughts on this one?
    That's a great trade for you, sold high on both players to get a stud SP. Remember CC owns it in the second half of the season. Beltran could be pretty good and same with Bailey but looking at your team you can afford to take the hit on offense.

Nicely done.

dude .... robbery imo - great trade

Dobber Sports Rookie

Let's not get too far ahead of ourselves. This is a good trade for you because you desperately needed another starter. Sabathia is on the decline but still one of the most consistent starters out there. Might not give you true #1 starter numbers anymore but his reliability won't hurt your overall numbers as well.

Not to mention that Bailey could easily outperform Sabathia here on out. I really like Bailey this year.
    Keeper League:

F) N.Backstrom, E.Malkin, V.Lecavalier, P.Mueller, A.Mcdonald, B.Boyes, A.Hemsky, S.Horcoff, K.Turris, D.Jeffrey, M.Perreault, C.O'Reilly, S.Upshall, M.Erat, S.Gagne, D.Legwand D) S.Souray, M.Streit, A.Babchuk, T.Gilbert, I.Cole, J.Hillen, M.Methot G) B.Elliott, S.Varlamov, C.Ward, J.Reimer P) N.Kadri, E.Kuznetsov, S.Shirokov, V.Tarasenko, J.Blum, OEL, J.Moore, O.Pavelec