Thread: miguel cabrera, kemp, and k.johnson for c. gonzalez, c.young and b.francisco

Dobber Sports Recruit

Default miguel cabrera, kemp, and k.johnson for c. gonzalez, c.young and b.francisco

huge dynasty offer i have the c.gonzalez side right now so should i do it.

Dobber Sports Rookie

If you're the team receiving Cabrera, Kemp and Kelly Johnson, yes don't delay. Accept immediately.
    Keeper League:

F) N.Backstrom, E.Malkin, V.Lecavalier, P.Mueller, A.Mcdonald, B.Boyes, A.Hemsky, S.Horcoff, K.Turris, D.Jeffrey, M.Perreault, C.O'Reilly, S.Upshall, M.Erat, S.Gagne, D.Legwand D) S.Souray, M.Streit, A.Babchuk, T.Gilbert, I.Cole, J.Hillen, M.Methot G) B.Elliott, S.Varlamov, C.Ward, J.Reimer P) N.Kadri, E.Kuznetsov, S.Shirokov, V.Tarasenko, J.Blum, OEL, J.Moore, O.Pavelec

Dobber Sports Recruit

That is a huge overpayment but the side trying to get Gonzalez, the Cabrera side absolutely dominates this deal.

Dobber Sports Recruit

The commish of this league told me i got robbed! i gave upp to much and says c.young is better than kemp! lol Stupid

Dobber Sports Recruit

Quote Originally Posted by bashbrothers09 View Post
    The commish of this league told me i got robbed! i gave upp to much and says c.young is better than kemp! lol Stupid
    BB09, I suggest you get out of this trade if you're giving up Miggy and Kemp here.

Dobber Sports Recruit

no i receive miggy andd kemp!! already pulled the trigger!!