Thread: the Leafs...

Dobber Sports Wizard

Default the Leafs...

How long can they keep losing for?

I have both of them and I keep thinking that I should hold onto them because they'll have to turn it around eventually....

I might be able to move them both for Brodeur. What are your thoughts. I would use the empty space to activate Crosby.
    Limited Keeper - Keep 5
    Auction draft with a budget of $600. Whatever is left becomes your acquisition budget for the season. At the end of the season 50% of your budget is carried over to the next year.
    Keeper players are taxed +$10 for forwards with over 75 pts. +$5 for forwards under 74pts. +$0 for forwards under 50pts.
    D = +$10 for 65pts +$5 for under 64pts +$0 under 40
    G = +$10 for 32W +$5 for under 31W & +$0 under 15W

(G) (A) 25, (+/-) 5, (PIM) 3, (PPG) 7.5, (PPA) 5, (SHG) 10, (SHA) 7.5
    (SOG) 1 (W) 50, (L) -20, (GA) -5, (SV) 2, (SHO) 50

Dobber Sports Ninja

How is this even a question lol.

Reimer + Gustavsson for Brodeur + activating Crosby.

This is as much of a no brainer that I've ever seen. The Leafs have mailed it in for the season they're done. Brodeur is playing for a playoff team that is playing some of the best hockey it has played in recent years.
    Goalies: If I'm pickin em you best be sittin em!

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by 93213 View Post
    How long can they keep losing for?

I have both of them and I keep thinking that I should hold onto them because they'll have to turn it around eventually....

I might be able to move them both for Brodeur. What are your thoughts. I would use the empty space to activate Crosby.
    The simple idea of creating an activation space for Crosby is enough to make this deal worth your troubles.

Contact me for Frozen Tools bug reports and inquiries
    Follow Frozen Tools on Twitter @FrozenTools
    Follow me on Twitter @DH_EricDaoust

Dobber Sports Giant

yes, do that.
    10 team Full Keeper Roto League
    4C-4LW-4RW-6D-2G-5bench-unlimited farm.

C= eichel,horvat,malkin,kuznetsov
    LW= forsberg,kreider,lee,b.tkchuch,hertle,granlund
    RW= reinhart,radulov,hoffman,laine,hayes
    D= doughty,ghostebehere,karlsson,jones,klefbom,dahlin ,skjei
    G= price,murray,grubauer,georgiev,ullmark,samsonov

under250gp=nichushkin,tuch,mathesson,marino,pujuja rvi,hosang,terry,andersson,j.hughes,patrik,crouse, zadina,podkolzin,k.miller,nedeljkovic,kravtsov,hay ton

--G,A,P,PPP,SHP,GWG,PIMS,+/-,SOG,hits,FOW,blks-Wins,GAA,SV%,saves,SO

Dobber Sports Stud

The Leafs are lost on offense without Lupul (who would have thought that at the beginning of the year) and are playing with no confidence. I would make the move.

Dobber Sports Wizard

LOL! I know it seems ridiculous to ask, but every time I trade away a goalie they seem to start winning! I only have 15 starts available at that position and no more moves left so the decision is pretty final.

I'm a Leaf fan at heart! Despite all evidence to the contrary I don't believe that they will lose 10 more games! Mind you, maybe it's my bitterness has me thinking that they win all their last games just to waste a chance at a top 5 pick...
    Limited Keeper - Keep 5
    Auction draft with a budget of $600. Whatever is left becomes your acquisition budget for the season. At the end of the season 50% of your budget is carried over to the next year.
    Keeper players are taxed +$10 for forwards with over 75 pts. +$5 for forwards under 74pts. +$0 for forwards under 50pts.

Dobber Sports Prodigy

The Leafs are playing like they are trying to tank (I'm not saying that's whats happening). It's actually a bit of a joke the way they're going (and I'm a Leafs fan). I would make that trade without hesitation, especially considering Reimer and/or Gustuvsson are back-ups right now, and may, at best, become okay starters.
    9 team points only keeper, no position. Count top 12 skaters and 1 goalie. Keep 16

S: Crosby, Vanek, Pavelski, St Louis, Thornton, Marleau, Karlsson, Letang, Iginla, Elias, Simmonds, Atkinson, Marchand, Lindholm, Hornqvist, Wilson, Pietrangelo

G: Rask, Schneider, Bishop

8 team Yahoo H2H - Keep 17: G,A,P,PPP,SHP,+/-, PIM,Hits,S,FW...W,L,GAA,SV%,S/O

C: Giroux (C,RW), Seguin (C,LW), Benn (C,LW), Johansen (C, RW), Filpulla (C, LW) Kopitar, Bozak, Bjustad, Monahan
    W: E. Kane, Kunitz, Palat, Tarasenko, Saad, Komorov
    D: Hedman, Franson, Trouba, Reilly, Letang, Brodie, Vatanen
    G: Rask, Lundqvist, Andersen
    P: Gibson, Allen, Klingberg

Dobber Sports Wizard

... and vetoed... Crap.
    Limited Keeper - Keep 5