Thread: David Perron

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Default David Perron

Noticed he didn\'t make the top 200 prospects. He\'s behind Aliu and Sutter. Is this because he\'s further away from making it or is there something else? I heard he could be a 35-40 goal man someday. And the way St. Louis is going young could he be fast-tracked? Just wondering.
    GWNHL Fantasy Cup Champs 06-07

I...am your father.

Default Re:David Perron

He was 219th, for a variety of reasons - being far away is one of them, not being as much of a guarantee to make the NHL is another one.
    Sutter is a virtual guarantee. Aliu has way more upside.
    The Best Fantasy Hockey Site

15-Team Keeper, points only, best 12 fwd, 4 dman, 2 G count. Playoffs count.

F - T. Thompson, Thomas, Nylander, Tarasenko, Arvidsson, Guentzel, Fiala, Quinn, Mittelstadt, Hagel, Zacha, Roslovic, Berggren, Brink, Ostlund
    G - Kahkonen, Vejmelka, L. Thompson, Levi, Comrie
    D - Hronek, Morrissey, Lundkvist, Girard, Brannstrom, Rathbone, Hanifin, Severson, Durzi

Dobber Sports Juggernaut

I\'ll disagree on a few issues, Dobber. Never been high on Perron at all, but I really trust the Blues scouting so I would consider him. I always key on draft picks of Montreal, St. Louis, Detroit, and New Jersey, because I trust those teams have a much stronger scouting system.

I don\'t think Aliu has that much upside to be honest. His attitude problem is not overblown, it has followed him everywhere. If he does manage to get past that, I still don\'t see him becomming more than a Chad Kilger type. Lacks basic hockey sense.
    Follow me on Twitter: AngusCertified
    Check my blog out: Angus Certified

I...am your father.

Good points...

Tough to say without seeing a couple more months of hockey from them, now that we know who they belong to.

I think Aliu is higher because by this time next year you know if you have something great on your hands. If not, you can drop him and obviously he will drop below Perron in the rankings.

With Perron, you know right now that you are waiting five years for a really good player. Right off the bat he\'s too far away to be in my league. Aliu is such a wildcard.
    The Best Fantasy Hockey Site

15-Team Keeper, points only, best 12 fwd, 4 dman, 2 G count. Playoffs count.

F - T. Thompson, Thomas, Nylander, Tarasenko, Arvidsson, Guentzel, Fiala, Quinn, Mittelstadt, Hagel, Zacha, Roslovic, Berggren, Brink, Ostlund
    G - Kahkonen, Vejmelka, L. Thompson, Levi, Comrie
    D - Hronek, Morrissey, Lundkvist, Girard, Brannstrom, Rathbone, Hanifin, Severson, Durzi