Thread: Conklin or Macdonald

Dobber Sports Expert

Default Conklin or Macdonald

So, both are available but the thing is who do I gamble on ? Conklin or Macdonald?
    73M Cap, Partial Keeper: 4F(ANY) 2D, 2G, Year : H2H Daily 2C/2LW/2RW/1F/4D/2G, 16 Teams

Pro

C: Eichel Seguin
    LW: Ovechkin, Lee
    RW: Marner, Palmieri Buchnevich, Simmonds
    D: Karlsson Byfuglien, Petry, Muzzin
    G: Rask, Murray Jarry

Farm (Max 200 GP):
    C. White, Vrana, Hischier, Sikura, DeSmith

Stat Categories

Skaters
    FOW(.1) G(4) A(3) PPG(1.5) PPA(1) SHG(3) SHA(2) GWG(1) SOG(.2) +-(1) PIMS(.1) BLK(.2) HIT(.2)
    Goalies
    W(6) L(-1) SHO(5) SV(0.1) GA(-0.2) GAA(Range of -1 to 8) SV%(Range of -1 to 8)
    Twitter:@RogerWi1co

Dobber Sports Immortal

Id say Conklin. He'll definitely get the first start in Edmonton on Saturday and I think they'd go back to him if he plays well. Now I read Howard will be re-evaluated when they return to Detroit after Tuesday's game against Phoenix so that could be all you need from this.

Dobber Sports Stud

I suspect the starting role, as limited and temporary as it may be, is Conklin's to lose. IMO Detroit would be better off giving their backup (who may be with them in the playoffs) some playing time and it also gives them a chance to see if he can handle it (i.e. are they comfortable with him as their 2nd goalie going forward).

FYI - there are now reports that Howard will be re-evaluated after two games.

If you are going to roll with one though, I would go with Conks.