Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Who would YOU start tonight? Part III

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Well forced to start a second guy, I probably start Halak - Blues are a good hockey team.

Dobber Sports Ninja

Just wanted to say thanks again for all of your input I appreciated it all.

Kind of wish I had gone with Halak and Montoya but hell who could have predicted that those two would be the best! haha, ah well. Ward might have actually been the better start, but alas unfortunately Kaberle was not a healthy scratch and had a front row seat to the Panthers go ahead goal.

Anyways, if you had told me before the games had started that I'd end up with 1W 1.52GAA and .941SV% at the end of the night I woulda said thank you very much. So thanks all!
    Goalies: If I'm pickin em you best be sittin em!

Dobber Sports Wizard

Look on the bright side, b0ndon. Tonight is GREAT news for Halak owners such as yourself to start him with confidence moving forward.
    League:Fantrax 18 Team Dynasty, H2H (4C, 8W, 6D, 1G)
    Cats:G, A, GWG, PPP, SHP, SOG, H+B, FOW, S, SV%, W, GAA

C: Backstrom,Giroux,MacKinnon,Seguin
    W:
    D.Brown,Hartnell,Hossa,P.Kane
    Kesler,Marleau,Perron,Zibanejad

D: Boyle,Del Zotto,Doughty,D.Hamilton,Hedman,Markov
    G: Rinne
    Bench: Braun,Comeau, Demers,DeHaan,Polak,Stempniak,Wingels --Fleury

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Quote Originally Posted by b0ndon View Post

Kind of wish I had gone with Halak and Montoya but hell who could have predicted that those two would be the best! haha, ah well. Ward might have actually been the better start, but alas unfortunately Kaberle was not a healthy scratch and had a front row seat to the Panthers go ahead goal.

Anyways, if you had told me before the games had started that I'd end up with 1W 1.52GAA and .941SV% at the end of the night I woulda said thank you very much. So thanks all!
    Who could have predicted is right - I am throwing in the towel on predicting goalies, this is getting insane.

Dobber Sports Recruit

Anybody here play daily on draftstreet.com?

The Wolverine

Quote Originally Posted by b0ndon View Post

Well I had a mixed bag last night - in my H2H I went with Ward and Enroth, and sat Halak. The ratios weren't too far off, but missed out on a win. In my roto league, I started Montoya - no conflict, just thought he'd be worth a start.

I think Halak will get in my lineup more often from now on when there are conflicts. Just need the Canes to start winning and I'll be happy with my Ward/Halak tandem moving forward, especially in the second half of the season.