Thread: brassard vs hensick vs giroux

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Default brassard vs hensick vs giroux

I don\'t know much about these guys, but i hear they won\'t make their teams this year more next year, and all 3 can be calder candidates.

I feel all 3 need to bulk up to stay in the league as they all have band-aid potential due to their size.

who would you rather own, in a league where its pts only? who do you see scoring more gls?

I...am your father.

Default Re:brassard vs hensick vs giroux

I like Giroux the best, then Hensick because I really thing Brassard is far far away from cracking the lineup.
    The Best Fantasy Hockey Site

15-Team Keeper, points only, best 12 fwd, 4 dman, 2 G count. Playoffs count.

F - T. Thompson, Thomas, Nylander, Tarasenko, Arvidsson, Guentzel, Fiala, Quinn, Mittelstadt, Hagel, Zacha, Roslovic, Berggren, Brink, Ostlund
    G - Kahkonen, Vejmelka, L. Thompson, Levi, Comrie
    D - Hronek, Morrissey, Lundkvist, Girard, Brannstrom, Rathbone, Hanifin, Severson, Durzi

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Default Re:brassard vs hensick vs giroux

I\'d be weary of Brassard just based on the way the BJs rui... develop their kids. He\'s already shown the qualities of a bandaid boy.

I agree with Dobber\'s ranking- Giroux, Hensick, Brassard. The first two will contend for the Calder.