Thread: I am not tough

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Default I am not tough

10 team, keep 8 league (G, A, +/-, PPP, PIM, Hits, SOG - W, GAA, SV%)
    Daily moves, Start 2G, 4D, 10F...184 games max G, 368 games max D, 920 games max F

My team lacks toughness - PIMs and Hits basically...I am thinking of offering Getzlaf (who I think is a bit overrated...he gets assists, PPP, and hits...not much for goals or shots and since becoming captain, doesn't get PIMs) and two throwaways (McQuaid, Carcillo) for Hartnell, Ott, and Phaneuf - three guys who get PIMS, shots, and Hits, along with decent points.

My team
    G-Niemi, Crawford
    D-Streit, Green, Giordano, Corvo
    F-D.Sedin, Ovechkin, Semin, Getzlaf, Toews, Vanek, Williams, Grabovski, Bergeron, Vrbata
    Bench: Bernier, Schneider (G) McQuaid, Gleason, Peckham (D), Boyle, Cooke, Carcillo, Laich

Thanks very much for any and all opinions. I may be outside my mind so I need help...thanks.

Dobber Sports Expert

You had a very good idea of coming here.

Even though Ott is very underrated in fantasy hockey, so is Hartnell THERE IS NO WAY YOU TRADE GETZLAF FOR THESE TWO.
    Getzlaf is a stud. Definite stud. If you want to trade him to get some grit on your team, fine. But aim for someone who can help you long term too... like E.Kane,Benn,JvR + another type of player like E.Kane,Benn and JvR....... You're giving up a top10 fantasy player, you need to receive something substantial !!!!!!
    twitter: @hugotwigg