Thread: Welcome to GoaliePost!

The King of Diatribes

Default Welcome to GoaliePost!

If you didn't read "School of Block" today, check it out here:

http://thegoalieguild.com/2011/08/we...he-goaliepost/

From now on, School of Block forums and weekly column is now called "GoaliePost". Click here to see details on GoaliePost premium memberships:

http://www.thehockeyguild.com/thegoa...ld/gpsheet.jpg

And of course you can visit GoaliePost and get some advice and insight starting today at http://goaliepost.com ! Really excited for this new fantasy goalie adventure and looking forward to the new season. If you have any questions about anything, please let me know.

Dobber Sports Genius

Thanks man! I always love reading your articles and looking on your website!!
    Keep up the good work!
    Derek Reese - Future Hall of Famer

14 Team NHL Salary Cap Dynasty
    H2H, Salary Cap 108 Mil, Player actual salaries
    1 Week scoring period
    G,A,PTS,GWG,PIM,SOG,STP,HT,BL,+/-,W,GAA,SV,SO
    Starters: 12 Forwards, 6 Defense, 2 Goalies

F - Marchand, Marner, Marchessault, Stamkos, Tuch, Comtois, Farabee, Bennett, McCann, W. Nylander, Nugent-Hopkins, Kapanen
    D - Barrie, Oleksiak, Suter, Gudbranson, Savard, Lyubushkin, Ferraro
    G - Saros, Rittich

Bench - Mittelstadt, Reimer, Roslovic, Keller, Reaves, Toews
    Prospects - Byfield, Mercer, Veleno, Chmelevski, Tippett, Comrie, Tomasino, Valimaki, Gustavsson, Wolf

The Great One

I've been using (and paying for) goaliepost for years and will continue to do so. I consider it one of the most valuable fantasy hockey assets on the Internet (right after Dobber's site, of course ).
    12 team, H2H, salary cap
    1 pt/G or A, 2 pts/W, 1 pt/OTL, 1 pt/SO

Forward: B. Point, M. Necas, A. Debrincat, T. Zegras, J. Bratt, L. Raymond
    Defense: J. Morrissey, A. DeAngelo, S. Gostisbehere, D. Doughty
    Goalie: T. Demko, E. Merzlikins
    Bench: M. Rossi, C. Glass, M. Maccelli, M. Dumba, K. Shattenkirk, F. Andersen
    Prospects of Note: L. Stankoven, J. Lekkerimaki, D. Yurov, B. Clarke

League has been running continuously since 1997-98

The King of Diatribes

Thanks SeaDawg. Appreciate the continued support.

This is my fourth year using GoaliePost as a paid customer (third full season). It was seriously my "go-to" site for stats since Day 1, I love the team pages with the schedules. And of course the starting grid and everything else. I was stoked when I had the chance to take this bad-boy over. Hillen is basically a genius to me...how he created and built up this machine is amazing. It's a really exciting time right now with camps just a few weeks away!

I am going to work my a$$ off to make GoaliePost the best fantasy goalie resource in the world. Since you have also used it for years, I would love some feedback on what you like, what you don't like.

I hope that by tossing in the Style Guide for free, it will really make it a "no-brainer" to become a premium member. I'm really excited about it because in all my years of research, I've never been able to find any kind of annual guide that details the current style that goalie plays. Every year they add 1 or 2 things, adjust things here, make improvements there, reveal some weaknesses as well.

Any questions, just ask!

Dobber Sports Novice

Annual subscriber to the goaliepost myself.... just curious, why does my McAfee SiteAdvisor state "WARNING: This is a DANGEROUS SITE. We tested this site and found it is risky to visit."

That kind disclaimer doesn't give me a warm and fuzzy feeling while visiting the site guys, I gotta be honest.

Nonetheless, I appreciate the hard work and value!

The King of Diatribes

I have no idea why your virus protector would say that. I have McAfee as well and it has never said anything like that for GoaliePost.

Pretty sure there's nothing dangerous about the website, aside from the fact it's the best fantasy goalie weapon out there =P

Seriously though, it might just be because it's tied to Dobber Sports Network and his ad network now, but none of the members or anyone using the site has complained or commented on it being dangerous to visit.

The Great One

I use McAfee on one computer, Norton on another, and I never have any issues visiting the site (which I've been visiting for years). Maybe it has something to do with the ads on the site or some sort of script the site uses to build the tables or handle registration, etc.
    12 team, H2H, salary cap
    1 pt/G or A, 2 pts/W, 1 pt/OTL, 1 pt/SO

Forward: B. Point, M. Necas, A. Debrincat, T. Zegras, J. Bratt, L. Raymond
    Defense: J. Morrissey, A. DeAngelo, S. Gostisbehere, D. Doughty
    Goalie: T. Demko, E. Merzlikins
    Bench: M. Rossi, C. Glass, M. Maccelli, M. Dumba, K. Shattenkirk, F. Andersen
    Prospects of Note: L. Stankoven, J. Lekkerimaki, D. Yurov, B. Clarke

League has been running continuously since 1997-98