Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: The J boys

Dobber Sports Demi-God

Quote Originally Posted by jeffl97 View Post
    Kessel says hello.
    I think Luffy meant Lupul is 50 points max.

Banned

gimme Jussi or Hudler depending on how much you like the gamble...Jussi is more of a sure thing, Hudler has the better upside and team to play with

Dobber Sports Pro

I drafted Hudler ages ago and I thought he would be a great player in DET. I just have a feeling that Babcock does not like Hudler. I mean if this guy has the talent it has to be a mental thing. If he can not buy into the DET/Babcock system, my guess is that his day playing there are numbered.

I know they keep bringing him back but even with all the injuries and line shifting in DET, he is never amongst the leaders or top 6. He played about 13.5 minutes a game, was a minus 7 and looked to be DET's #8 forward at best.

Sentium would have a much better read as he lives and breathes DET, but what has this guy shown you?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Chuk View Post
    I drafted Hudler ages ago and I thought he would be a great player in DET. I just have a feeling that Babcock does not like Hudler. I mean if this guy has the talent it has to be a mental thing. If he can not buy into the DET/Babcock system, my guess is that his day playing there are numbered.

I know they keep bringing him back but even with all the injuries and line shifting in DET, he is never amongst the leaders or top 6. He played about 13.5 minutes a game, was a minus 7 and looked to be DET's #8 forward at best.

Sentium would have a much better read as he lives and breathes DET, but what has this guy shown you?
    you may be onto something there Chuk, I think his flight to the KHL may have really put him in the doghouse with the coach. It certainly looked like that last season. My hope for him is that he manages to play his way back into Babcock's good graces. The talent is certainly there but as someone else noted, he's not the type of player who makes offense happen on his own, he needs linemates to flourish

Dobber Sports Initiate

This has to be Jussi Jokinen - over the past two years he's put up 65 pts and 52 pts, and should line-up on a line with Eric Staal and Jeff Skinner this season, not to mention those two + Tomas Kaberle on the PP.

Hudler simply isn't as good, and Lupul has too many injury concerns.

Jussi for me.
    12 team Yahoo H2H Keeper League (keep 6)
    G, A, P, +/-, PPP, SHP, GWG, SOG
    W, L, GAA, SV%, SO

2C - Stamkos
    2LW - Benn
    2RW - Laine, Marner
    4D - Josi
    1Util -
    2G - Rask