Thread: Anyone have anything? Anyone?

I...am your father.

Default Anyone have anything? Anyone?

Hey everyone,
    I'm scouring this section for a column I could post but came up empty. Everything in here is dated.

I've pretty frequently looked here for columns. So far 13 columns have been posted in six months, with three writers graduating to my writing team - Steve Laidlaw, Tim Lucarelli and Brendan Ross. The proof is in the pudding. Wanna join the DobberHockey team? This is how you do it - and persistence pays!

As a heads up, I need content every Sunday, and there have been some Fridays in need as well.

Thanks!
    The Best Fantasy Hockey Site

15-Team Keeper, points only, best 12 fwd, 4 dman, 2 G count. Playoffs count.

F - T. Thompson, Thomas, Nylander, Tarasenko, Arvidsson, Guentzel, Fiala, Quinn, Mittelstadt, Hagel, Zacha, Roslovic, Berggren, Brink, Ostlund
    G - Kahkonen, Vejmelka, L. Thompson, Levi, Comrie
    D - Hronek, Morrissey, Lundkvist, Girard, Brannstrom, Rathbone, Hanifin, Severson, Durzi

Dobber Sports Genius

I may have something for you next week. I'll try to post by Friday, but may be later than that.
    Sites: www.twitter.com/tsgraveline tsgraveline.blogspot.com thesharkremarks.blogspot.com

Team 1:10 Multi-Cat Roto league

C- Malkin,Giroux,Thornton Galchenyuk, Schenn, Berglund, Eller
    LW- Hall,Ovechkin, E.Kane Saad
    RW- Seguin, Stewart, PAP
    D- Subban,Phaneuf Keith, OEL, Hedman,
    G- Pavelec,Hiller Lindback, Theodore, Lehner

Team 2:24 H2H League Multi-Cat

C- Weiss, Galchenyuk, Desharnais, Vitale
    LW- Parise, Bailey, Torres, King, Bissonnette
    RW- Ovechkin, Clowe, Asham, Gagner
    D- Boyle, Klesla, Souray, Hjalmarsson, Niskanen, Hickey, Lovejoy, Potter
    G-Holtby, Halak

The Wolverine

Quote Originally Posted by Dobber View Post
    Hey everyone,
    I'm scouring this section for a column I could post but came up empty. Everything in here is dated.

I've pretty frequently looked here for columns. So far 13 columns have been posted in six months, with three writers graduating to my writing team - Steve Laidlaw, Tim Lucarelli and Brendan Ross. The proof is in the pudding. Wanna join the DobberHockey team? This is how you do it - and persistence pays!

As a heads up, I need content every Sunday, and there have been some Fridays in need as well.

Thanks!
    I have sent you a PM.

Dobber Sports Grand Master

Had something done up for PG Advised this month but hard drive crashed so it's gonezo.

Banned

I had an article on the Sens' Super Swedes but a) it's prospects and b) it wouldn't be a column, really

Dobber Sports Assistant Manager

If anyone needs a second opinion, brainstorm session, proof read or anything in regards to putting your idea on paper, exploring it and making it publish worthy, let me know via PM or email. I'll be glad to help out!

I have a feeling that it is going to be a great couple of weeks for familiar faces stepping up.

GMG
    Gates Imbeau
    DobberHockey's HHOF - 2013 Builder's Category
    Twitter: @GM_Gates

Dobber Sports Assistant Manager

Loving all the contibutions the last couple of days.

Hope it keeps up because this is what DobberHockey wants to see!

My only suggestion to the team? Setting up a more spread out and timely delivery.

Don't get me wrong, I'm impressed with all of the articles but a seven round burst may be a little overkill!

So to match the above post, if you're about to post something - give me a quick shout, and I'll give you the lowdown.

GMG
    Gates Imbeau
    DobberHockey's HHOF - 2013 Builder's Category
    Twitter: @GM_Gates