Thread: Havlat/MacDonald for Zherdev/Malone

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Default Havlat/MacDonald for Zherdev/Malone

Both of the guys I could acquire in this deal are underachieving - and I know Havlat is one of the biggest \'band-aid boys\' out there but this seems like a good deal to me, lots more upside in Havlat/McDonald than the two I would give up (who imo are playing over their heads right now)

Scoring = 1FP for G, A, +/-, 2 bonus FP for PPG, GWG, SHG,, 1 bonus FP for PPA, SHA

This is a keeper league but since only 6 players per team are kept, these guys should all go back into the draft pool - maybe Havlat could have some longer term value here?

Looking for input on this deal...

Thanks
    Points Only Dynasty League - count top 6 F, top 4 D and top G

F: Crosby, Malkin, Ovechkin, Bergeron, R Smith, W Karlsson, Atkinson, Zuccarello, Radulov, Lee, Steel, Milano, Farabee, Batherson, Sprong, Heponiemi

D: Burns, Letang, Carlson ,Yandle, Green, M Matheson, Niko

G: Markstrom, Rinne, Samsonov

Dobber Sports Stud

Default Havlat/MacDonald for Zherdev/Malone

i like the deal, especially in H2H given the extra game or 2 the Blues play during the H2H playoffs (yes i realize that your league doesn\'t appear to be H2H). none of those guys would be kept anyway and it looks like the other guy is banking on Malone keeping up the pace he\'s had for the last 8 games or so. you\'re giving up a good deal of hot stats over the very recent past for more proven scorers over the course of a season.