Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

Thread: Twitter...

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by ShazZamboni View Post
    Dude, you do nothing but tweet all your mindless thoughts here on Dobber's Forums...the only difference... we can't unfollow you. Funny you should use the term gay, because I've always pegged you as a flamer on many topics in this forum.
    ooooooo zingggg!

I usually enjoy MT's hockey analysis and rants but he kinda dug himself into a hole on this one and the shit is raining down on him from above now -lol

Anyway, welcome aboard Shaz, have some rep for the nice wordplay

PS: ironically, I too despise twitter for a variety of reasons but when its used for the specific purpose it was initially designed for it can definitely be useful, just not my cup of tea

Dobber Sports Genius

Not at all, i'm not here for this, explained why, but deleted that a minute or two afterwards as its really no one's business to begin with anyway.

I will be gone very shortly as you will soon see and absolutely make good on what I said a few weeks back as you will also soon see.

People like the new "clown of the week" front-runner "Shaz" who make 4 posts in 2 years with this gem above being one of those 4 things is absolutely laughable in and of himself and the majority of others that want to continue posting to me in this thread apparently under some sort of delusion that what you think actually matters to me at this point is also a joke.

All this does is showcase to me on my end how pathetic a few of you people are on yours along with how far off from reality other people's interpretations of stuff is on theirs, but thus is the nature of the internet so it is what it is. Take it easy.

-MT

Dobber Sports Sage

Quote Originally Posted by MT319 View Post
    Not at all, i'm not here for this, explained why, but deleted that a minute or two afterwards as its really no one's business to begin with anyway.

I will be gone very shortly as you will soon see and absolutely make good on what I said a few weeks back as you will also soon see.

People like the new "clown of the week" front-runner "Shaz" who make 4 posts in 2 years with this gem above being one of those 4 things is absolutely laughable in and of himself and the majority of others that want to continue posting to me in this thread apparently under some sort of delusion that what you think actually matters to me at this point is also a joke.

All this does is showcase to me on my end how pathetic a few of you people are on yours along with how far off from reality other people's interpretations of stuff is on theirs, but thus is the nature of the internet so it is what it is. Take it easy.

-MT
    I need a favor.... I literally run out of breath reading your posts.....help me out and throw a period in every once in a while and I could enjoy reading them more without feeling like I just went for a jog...jus' sayin'.
    10tm Dynasty Lg - $96M CAP
    G A PTS +/- PIM PPP SOG W GAA SV% SO

C: Barkov, Eichel, McDavid
    RW: P. Kane, Okposo
    LW: E. Kane, Couture
    D: Subban, Byfuglien, Faulk, Vatanen, Morgan Reilly
    G: Schneider, Gibson/Andersen
    UTIL: Kuznetsov, Kadri, Little, Stone

Farm
    D: J. Schultz, Sekera, Hanifin, Hamonic
    F: Spooner, Silfverberg, Konecny, Roussell
    G: F. Andersen/Gibson, Mason, Ward, Anderson

Prospect:
    F - D Strome, Burakovsky, Raantanen, Bjorkstrand
    D - Ryan Murphy

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by MT319 View Post

-MT

So lets review shall we:

1)You initiate this unsolicited and inflammatory post where you basically insult the manhood and integrity of most on these forums, calling anyone who uses a random service 'ridiculously feminine, weak, and needy'
    2)Despite the fact that you are a grown man and obviously of at least average intelligence, you still think its OK to refer to things you find offensive to you or otherwise bad as 'gay'...in fact the 'epitome of gay' were your exact words. (and ironically, mere days after NY passed historic legislation for equality for gays)
    3)You mock those who use these new technologies in social media to get information faster despite the fact that you covet the social aspects of these forums as much as you do the knowledge and information...you've posted 3400+ times in 9 months for crissakes! And about all kinds of non-hockey related bullshit too I might add, wtf do you call that if not social?
    4)Many of the Dobber faithful try to reason with you to no avail, many try to talk you down off the ledge
    5)You post this tearful diatribe about how you are misunderstood, unloved, etc etc, then vow to take your puck and go home, never to return
    6)You don't, instead you come back to read thru all the posts and once again share your 3 1/2 cents, but of course you do so only in a strictly business-like, non-social, manly, strong, non-gay sorta way. You maintain that that none of this matters and you don't care what anyone thinks even though you're the one who came back to comment again
    7)this all sounds very weak and needy

is that about right? This all despite the fact that you can browse the forums directly without any need for the Twitter widget to agitate you!

I have only one question for you? Are you off your meds or something? Seriously dude, I'm a little worried for you, you're kind of all over the map in this thread, what's up? Do you need a hug? (a strictly non-social, non-gay, hockey buddies hug mind you)
    Last edited by mister_mcgoo; June 27, 2011 at 6:55 PM.

Dobber Sports Genius

Exactly.

Case in point.

Banned

OK dude, here ya go

Dobber Sports Stud

I love twitter. It has become the #1 source for all up to date, recent news and events. I think everyone would agree with me, whether you are a male or not. We're not talking myspace here. Twitter has become professional as well, with all top media using it.
    Go Jets Go

Featured Columnist for the Winnipeg Jets
    http://bleacherreport.com/users/386108-anthony-capocci

Follow for Winnipeg Jets Updates
    www.twitter.com/CapocciJETS

Dobber Sports Sage

Quote Originally Posted by AtlantaSportsFan View Post
    I love twitter. It has become the #1 source for all up to date, recent news and events. I think everyone would agree with me, whether you are a male or not. We're not talking myspace here. Twitter has become professional as well, with all top media using it.
    I do too, man. Never understood it at first, but it's the quickest and most efficient way to get my simple updates I desire. Works wonders for sports news.
    10tm Dynasty Lg - $96M CAP
    G A PTS +/- PIM PPP SOG W GAA SV% SO

C: Barkov, Eichel, McDavid
    RW: P. Kane, Okposo
    LW: E. Kane, Couture
    D: Subban, Byfuglien, Faulk, Vatanen, Morgan Reilly
    G: Schneider, Gibson/Andersen
    UTIL: Kuznetsov, Kadri, Little, Stone

Farm
    D: J. Schultz, Sekera, Hanifin, Hamonic
    F: Spooner, Silfverberg, Konecny, Roussell
    G: F. Andersen/Gibson, Mason, Ward, Anderson

Prospect:
    F - D Strome, Burakovsky, Raantanen, Bjorkstrand
    D - Ryan Murphy

Dobber Sports Expert

While I won't comment on the nature of those who use Twitter, I will add that the Tweet box on the upper left side of the page is kind of an eyesore. It just makes the site look ugly, like a slapped on afterthought. Maybe it could be cleaned up or implemented better? Maybe just directing Dobberites to the "Twitter Thread" would suffice?
    73M Cap, Partial Keeper: 4F(ANY) 2D, 2G, Year : H2H Daily 2C/2LW/2RW/1F/4D/2G, 16 Teams

Pro

C: Eichel Seguin
    LW: Ovechkin, Lee
    RW: Marner, Palmieri Buchnevich, Simmonds
    D: Karlsson Byfuglien, Petry, Muzzin
    G: Rask, Murray Jarry

Farm (Max 200 GP):
    C. White, Vrana, Hischier, Sikura, DeSmith

Stat Categories

Skaters
    FOW(.1) G(4) A(3) PPG(1.5) PPA(1) SHG(3) SHA(2) GWG(1) SOG(.2) +-(1) PIMS(.1) BLK(.2) HIT(.2)
    Goalies
    W(6) L(-1) SHO(5) SV(0.1) GA(-0.2) GAA(Range of -1 to 8) SV%(Range of -1 to 8)
    Twitter:@RogerWi1co

Dobber Sports Monster

speaking of twitter

Winnipeg Jets official twitter handle is

@NHLJets