Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: couturier to philly

Dobber Sports Genius

I don't care what other people said that my assertion based on my logic and ration, just like everything else I state on this site. Perry is no worse a skater than Stewart and they are modestly above average and Ryan is well-above average skating ability so whoever knocked RYan has no idea what they're talking about in regard to skating ability and therefore is not any opinion that should be valued in the first place

Dobber Sports Master

There's just no having a dissenting opinion with you MT b/c you are way too smart for anyone here. I'm going to email you the rosters for my pool, could you please tell me what to do with it so I can win next year?

My problem is that you state your opinion like it is a fact, b/c you believe in your logic/rationale so strongly. It doesn't make you a fun guy to converse with on these forums.

Everytime I read your posts, all I get is "you're stupid for not seeing what I see clearly. My superior intellect ensures that I have never been wrong."

Dobber Sports Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Atomic_Wedgy View Post

Everytime I read your posts, all I get is "you're stupid for not seeing what I see clearly. My superior intellect ensures that I have never been wrong."
    You read his posts?! Damn. I don't even bother. I wonder if that makes me smart....
    Follow me on X! Renegade_H

16 team Banger league
    G,A,PPP,BLK,HITS,PIM,SOG,W,GAA,S%,SAVES

FWDS
    Robertson, Stamkos, Kyrou, Huberdeau, Necas, Carlsson, Rossi, McMichael, Coleman, Gaudreau, Schwartz, Kuzmenko, Hathaway, Hoglander, Domi, Barbashev, Newhook

DMEN
    Montour, Burns, Hanifin, Sanheim, Walman, Pionk, Provorov

GOALIES
    Fluery, Montembeault, Wedgewood, Raanta

Injured
    F. Andersen, Landeskog, Hamilton

PROSPECT POOL
    Kasper, Moore, Ostlund, Yurov, Morrow, Zellweger, Nazar

Dobber Sports Padawan

Quote Originally Posted by Atomic_Wedgy View Post
    There's just no having a dissenting opinion with you MT b/c you are way too smart for anyone here. I'm going to email you the rosters for my pool, could you please tell me what to do with it so I can win next year?

My problem is that you state your opinion like it is a fact, b/c you believe in your logic/rationale so strongly. It doesn't make you a fun guy to converse with on these forums.

My buddy read this to me at the table and I laughed out loud. Finally there are other posters here that think MT319's posts are founded in cheap talk and arrogance.

I remember him coming to the forum, hijacking every post and telling everyone how stupid they were for having an opposing view. He then went from 100 posts to well over a 1,000 in one week and tried to play the "I only do this in my spare time, don't worry about it" attitude. I'm done. No point in continuing this. Enjoy your summer, MT. See you in September.
    The Untouchables Cup.
    C: Crosby, Giroux, J. Staal, Statsny, Desharnais
    RW: Voracek, B. Ryan, Brown, Gallagher
    LW: Parise, Landeskog, Lucic, van Riemsdyk
    D: Suter, Edler, Carlson, Girardi, Hamhuis, Giordano
    G: Rask, Luongo, Halak
    Categories:
    G, A, P, +/-, PIM, PPP,
    SHP, SOG, FW, HIT, BLK
    W, SV, SV%, GAA, SHO
    10 Team Roto Limited Keeper
    3C, 3RW, 3LW, 2W, 1F, 6D, 2G, 3BN

Dobber Sports Newbie

couturier is going to be a great player for the flyers and i was surpise he fell to us....