Thread: ******** Finish First

Dobber Sports Grand Master

Default ******** Finish First

Anyone read this book...? I bought it a few months ago and just looked at it for the first time last night.

I bought it because I had read I Hope They Serve Beer In Hell and thought it was hilarious. But I could barely get through twenty pages of this book. It was awful. While he's an ******* in both books, at least he's funny in the first... in this one it's just stories of him being a complete douche and weird stories of him sleeping with girls.

Anyway, end rant. Just had to vent about how terrible it was somewhere.

Yea... first book I was like this guy is hilarious.

Second book I was like this guy is the biggest douchebag I've ever heard of. I almost threw the book out but I may attempt to sell it at a garage sale or something.

Dobber Sports Master

Quote Originally Posted by dyzfunctioned View Post
    Yea... first book I was like this guy is hilarious.

Second book I was like this guy is the biggest douchebag I've ever heard of. I almost threw the book out but I may attempt to sell it at a garage sale or something.
    get one of your sucker friends to buy it off of you
    "We've had a couple shakers in this place. This year we haven't had the time. We had a couple good ones last year, right?" - Phil Kessel

Quote Originally Posted by TK12555 View Post
    get one of your sucker friends to buy it off of you
    Hey TK, wanna buy a book?

Dobber Sports Icon

I'll buy it... but money is a little tight since I just purchased some oceanfront property in Arizona.

Loved his first book, still haven't seen the movie yet and I was waiting for the new one to drop in price. I'll probably still pick it up in the discount bin but thank you for lowering my expectations.
    Without me, it's only "aweso".

Quote Originally Posted by 4T2 View Post
    I'll buy it... but money is a little tight since I just purchased some oceanfront property in Arizona.

Loved his first book, still haven't seen the movie yet and I was waiting for the new one to drop in price. I'll probably still pick it up in the discount bin but thank you for lowering my expectations.
    Well can't complain about that.

First book was great. Movie was awful. Second book made movie look good.