Thread: Dobber - Keeper Trade - how did i do?

Dobber Sports Novice

Default Dobber - Keeper Trade - how did i do?

I just got Datsyuk, Tkachuk and Ryan Whitney for Sundin, Elias and Hemsky

Who made out better?

Dobber Sports Padawan

Datsyuk puts the advantage in your favour.
    Championships

Ottawa Sun regular season champion.
    Yahoo.champion
    Scoresheet championship

Dobber Sports Wizard

You. Getting Pavel & Whitney is a nice job by you.
    Looking for a league

Woodbridge Wild

JFHL Cup Champions 08-09 & 10-11

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

Yep, using best player in the deal (Datsyuk) as a guide, you win the trade, but it IS close.

Dobber Sports Ace

Because its a keeper trade i find you won bigtime.

Datsyuk will outpoint Sundin and is about 100 yrs youngers, Whitney is a 55 pt d while I dont see Hesmky surpassing 75 pts anytime soon, and althought Elias is better then Tkatchuk, the amount of points he gains on him is not enough for the loss of pts datsyuk and whintey beat sundin and hemsky by.

Dobber Sports Pro

You win. You got a stud in Datsyuk and Whitney will collect TONS of points for the next bunch of years. On top of it all, you pawn off Hemsky like he is the Tiki Idol from the Brady Bunch. That overrated underachiever will probably cause his new owner to almost drown while surfing I bet. Or maybe a tarantula will get him while he is sleeping. The only thing cooler would be if you had pawned off Havlat at the same time. Kinda like boobytrapping the other owner while strip-mining his team for all the useful talent. Even Tkachuk is fun to own cuz he likes to crack heads and is talented offesively. At least the other guy gets to ride the Sundn farwell tour as long as that will take him.
    6Team/Points Only H2H Keep: 37+3goalies Start: 13F/6D/2G
    FWD = G(2), A(1), PP/SH(+1), GW(+2), SHOG(1)
    DEF = G(3), A(2), PP/SH(+1), GW(+2), SHOG(1)
    GOAL = W(3), OTL(1), SO(+2), SV(.10)

FOR: Malkin Ovechkin Kessel Stepan Gaborik Zetterberg Carter Vanek Pacioretty Duchene Skinner Lupul Hornqvist Perron Semin Okposo Byfuglien Granlund Bennett Strome Bjugstad Nichushkin Yakupov Galchenyuk Grigorenko Kuznetsov Kucherov Etem Burakovsky
    D: Letang Goligoski Kronwall Voynov JustinSchultz Hedman RyanMurphy AdamLarsson Pulock Sproul
    G: Lundqvist Lehtonen Schneider

I...am your father.

You did fantastic - you can ease Tkachuk out of your lineup over the next 18 months via the draft. So you upgraded Sundin to Datsyuk and Elias to Whitney. You have a solid team
    The Best Fantasy Hockey Site

15-Team Keeper, points only, best 12 fwd, 4 dman, 2 G count. Playoffs count.

F - T. Thompson, Thomas, Nylander, Tarasenko, Arvidsson, Guentzel, Fiala, Quinn, Mittelstadt, Hagel, Zacha, Roslovic, Berggren, Brink, Ostlund
    G - Kahkonen, Vejmelka, L. Thompson, Levi, Comrie
    D - Hronek, Morrissey, Lundkvist, Girard, Brannstrom, Rathbone, Hanifin, Severson, Durzi

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

I\'ll agree with everyone else. You did well. The best part of this trade is that their is no guarantee Sundin will even play next year. I can see teams picking up on what Anaheim is doing. ie. Listen Mats, you want to play for a winner, sit out until the all star game, come back and we\'ll give you an incentive laden contract, you get to spend time with your family while we save money against the cap. That Brian Burke, how does he do it and how can the leafs pry him out of Anaheim.

Dobber Sports Ninja

I wonder if the league will start changing the rules to prevent such things from happening more down the road (if it starts becoming a habit). I actually think we won\'t see it much again.