Thread: Nash for DiPietro

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

Default Nash for DiPietro

Other owner halso has MA Fleury, but he won\'t move him so he trying to send Rick D my way. He wants Nash even up for DiPietro.

Thoughts please..
    16 Team Dynasty, Roto Auction Cap League, Farm and Prospect systems.
    G, A, PPG, PPA, SHP, SOG, DPts, BS, Hits, FOW, Pims, Majors, Shifts, Shootout goals,
    Saves, Wins, OT wins, Save%, GAA, S/O, Shootout Saves,

C: Matthews, Couture, Nelson, Hayes
    W: Draisaitl, Duclair, Hall, Fiala, Marchessault, Voracek, Jeannot, Clutterbuck
    D: Makar, Hronek, Nurse, Cernak, Klingberg, Roy
    G: Demko, Shesterkin, Vanacek
    Prospects: Stutzle, Byfield, Lundell, Brink, Dufour, Madden, Milano, Addison, Alexeyev, Bahl, Farrance, Lundkvist, L. Thompson, Fedotov

Torture

Looking at your team, I\'d say you\'re definitely needing some quality goaltending.

I\'d consider it, is goaltending normally at a premium in your league? (What are some past trades that involved goalies)

I also think I\'d rather have DiPietro than Fleury, so that\'s fine. Fleury has shown flashes of talent, but most of his upside comes from the fact that he plays behind a team that will be stacked for the next few years. IMO DiPietro is more proven, and has shown that he\'s a lot more consistent. I suspect that Fleury may have been brought along too quickly but Pittsburgh and that may have stunted his development.

Dobber Sports Stud

i\'d rather have DiP over MAF too and if you can afford the hit in goals and at LW or if you needed the goalie help then i\'d make this move.