Thread: 1 week to playoffs and trade deadline

Dobber Sports Rookie

Default 1 week to playoffs and trade deadline

Need help, look at team 1 and tell me what I need to do to improve. Any and all suggestions are welcome. Think Big, small, strategic, but let me know!
    14 Team Weekly H2H
    G,A,PTS,+/-,PIM,PPG,PPA,SHP,GWG,TOI,FOW,SOG,HIT,BLK,W,SV,SO,G AA,SV%

C Tavares, Kesler(RW), Vermette, Perrault, Krieder(LW), Hall(LW) LW Brown, Landeskog, Klinkhammer, Maroon, Nash RW Eberle, Zuccarello, Oshie, Voracek, Silfverberg D Chara, Shattenkirk, Voynov, Morris, Braun, Letang, Russell G Pavelic, Harding, Halak

12 Team Weekly H2H
    G,A,PTS,+/-,PIM,PPP,SHP,GWG,TOI,SOG,HIT,W,SV,SO,GAA

C Tavares, Vermette, MacKinnen(RW) LW Marleau, Huberdeau (C), Steen (C), Johansson, Killorn RW Callahan, Frolik, Eberle, Gallagher, Richardson D Chara, Beauchemin, Shattenkirk, Zidlicky, Brodie, Benoit, Michalek, Leddy G Rinne, Halak, Varlamov, Hutton

Dobber Sports Ninja

It would make it easier for people to give you tips if you could maybe include a list of some of the more likely WW options for each position, as far as just glancing at your team it seems like you have a pretty solid all-around team, you have some of my favourite multi-tooled players like Downie, Clarkson, Backes, and Chara. Maybe I would suggest trying to ship Green for somebody who would buy on him just because of his name, but I don't know if that's going to work at this stage. I think that if you can get some D help then that would be optimal since you own a lot of underachieving D men...but I understand that in a 14 team league with this many roster spots it can be difficult to find better options.
    Goalies: If I'm pickin em you best be sittin em!