Thread: Neal for S. Gagner +

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

Default Neal for S. Gagner +

I am in talks with the owner of Gagner (as I would like to have an Oiler on my team)

He has countered with my Neal for his Gagner and Bouwmeester (which be way better than my Niskanen). I don't think this is enough for Neal, am I correct?

The guys he has that I am interested in are: Ryan, Gagner, Karlsson, Pietrangelo and Yandle.

Is there a combination from my sig that I could offer that could pry away Gagner, Ryan and Yandle?

Any help would be appreciated
    14 Team Keeper League
    Keep 15
    Start 9F 5D 1G
    G A PIM GWG W SO OTL

Starters
    F: Pastrnak, Kaprizov, Lafrenniere, Pettersson, Raymond, Byfield, Rossi, Hayton, Arvidsson
    D: Seider, Hanifin, Drysdale, Boqvist, Shultz
    G: Demko

Bench:
    F: Pelletier, Noesen
    D: Lundkvist, Hutson, Nikishin, Addison, Spence, York, Zamula
    G: Levi, Wolf

IR: Fantilli, Sergachev

Dobber Sports Initiate

Quote Originally Posted by the_blair View Post
    I am in talks with the owner of Gagner (as I would like to have an Oiler on my team)

He has countered with my Neal for his Gagner and Bouwmeester (which be way better than my Niskanen). I don't think this is enough for Neal, am I correct?

The guys he has that I am interested in are: Ryan, Gagner, Karlsson, Pietrangelo and Yandle.

Is there a combination from my sig that I could offer that could pry away Gagner, Ryan and Yandle?

Neal for Gagner isn't enough. Niskanen for any other D you want from his roster might be. They're all real good, and Bouwmeester's no slouch as your last D-man.

Neal for Bobby Ryan is a deal I'd do. If you can upgrade from Bouwmeester, do it.

Good luck.

Dobber Sports Master

Quote Originally Posted by the_blair View Post

Okay, do you want an oiler because you think their team's gonna get points, or that you're an oilers fan. This is very important. Because if you want him cause you like the oilers, good luck in getting a fair deal. The guy would obviously know that, and make you grossly overpay.

But I'd definitely not do neal for gagner+...It would take Ryan in the deal for me to do it...
    "We've had a couple shakers in this place. This year we haven't had the time. We had a couple good ones last year, right?" - Phil Kessel

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

No I am not really an Oilers Fan, I would just like to have one cause they will be very good. I also want to spread out a lttle more because I have Benn and Neal and would way rather Benn.

I tried to offer My Neal, JVR and Foster for his Ran, gagner and Bouwmeester but that was a no go.

He is looking at Neal for Gagner and Bouwmeester and that does nothing for me.

Was I close in my first deal?
    14 Team Keeper League
    Keep 15
    Start 9F 5D 1G
    G A PIM GWG W SO OTL

Starters
    F: Pastrnak, Kaprizov, Lafrenniere, Pettersson, Raymond, Byfield, Rossi, Hayton, Arvidsson
    D: Seider, Hanifin, Drysdale, Boqvist, Shultz
    G: Demko

Bench:
    F: Pelletier, Noesen
    D: Lundkvist, Hutson, Nikishin, Addison, Spence, York, Zamula
    G: Levi, Wolf

IR: Fantilli, Sergachev