Thread: 1st overall pick

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Default 1st overall pick

2 differnt leagues, i was lucky(unlucky?) enough to score the #1 in both.

Who would you pick with the #1?

Are there any players available that have a chance of making the jump next season?

Both leagues have prospect spots.

Thanks for teh help.
    Under Construction

Dobber Sports Stud

Default Re:1st overall pick

Welcome \'Guts and Glory\'. If you click on the link at the top of this page it will identify the top rated prospects in the upcoming draft.

I would strongly recommend that you invest in Dobber\'s Draft Guides. The strength of your team will be based on not only what you do with the first pick, but more importantly what you do after the first pick, and that is where Dobber\'s Draft Guides are very valuable. (There are no commissions received here, but I will do whatever I can to help support Dobber and this site). You will not find a more thorough Guide. Trust me, personal experience.

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

I agree with the previous post. Buy the guide.

Post edited by: hoopej2, at: 2007/04/20 13:53

I...am your father.

hmy:

Actually, the prospect guide will be out at the end of May, and that would really suit your needs here. But if you are looking for the best guy to take in the draft based on the NHL entry draft, I am partial to Cherepanov, although they say his performance in the WJC was a one-off and he\'s not quite that good. Patrick Kane would be a close #2 for me.
    As for players already drafted, you can\'t go wrong with Jonathan Toews if he hasn\'t been picked up yet, or Peter Mueller.
    The Best Fantasy Hockey Site

15-Team Keeper, points only, best 12 fwd, 4 dman, 2 G count. Playoffs count.

F - T. Thompson, Thomas, Nylander, Tarasenko, Arvidsson, Guentzel, Fiala, Quinn, Mittelstadt, Hagel, Zacha, Roslovic, Berggren, Brink, Ostlund
    G - Kahkonen, Vejmelka, L. Thompson, Levi, Comrie
    D - Hronek, Morrissey, Lundkvist, Girard, Brannstrom, Rathbone, Hanifin, Severson, Durzi

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Thanks for the info, i plan on buying the package again this year.
    Under Construction