Thread: Dynasty, Salary Cap, Farm Team... Win $200!

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Default Dynasty, Salary Cap, Farm Team... Win $200!

The Hockey Utopia Fantasy Association is currently enrolling new teams for the 2010-11 season. The HUFA is a collection of fantasy leagues that operate under the same rulebook. At the end of each season, the winners from each league are invited to the HUFA Champions League -- a one-year re-draft league with great prizes!

Don't miss this opportunity to play against the world's elite fantasy hockey talent. With GMs from far and wide, these leagues really offer the top competition out there.

As GM, you'll control a varsity team of 21 players fitting under a salary cap of about $80 million. You'll also lead your 25-man junior varsity (farm) team, keeping the cupboards stocked for the future. Never before has a fantasy league so closely mimicked the job of an NHL general manager!

The cost of entry for these leagues is $20, and the winner takes home $200. As part of your entry fee you'll also be enrolled as a member at Hockey Utopia, offering you great resources including our pre-season draft guide, and access to our Linemates fantasy hockey mentoring program.

For more information and to sign up, go to http://www.hockeyutopia.com/index.ph...d=72&Itemid=58.

If you have any questions, send me a PM here, or email me at [email protected]!

Dobber Sports Genius

Take a good look guys! Its a fantastic league and the commish is top-notch. I am in a pool with the same set up and I must say its one of the most engaging and fun pools I've been in. Wait till you see the excel sheet updated throughout the year... its a work of art.
    14 GM H2H Salary Cap League (Salaries not Caps)
    Stats:G A +/- PIM PPG PPA SHP GWG SOG FW HITS|W GAA SV SV% SHO
    Start: 2C,2LW,2RW,4D,2UTIL,2G
    Prospect Farm (<92GP skaters, <60 goalies)

Dobber Pro League Wales Division - Roto
    Stats: G,A,+/-,PiM,PPP,SOG|W,GAA,Saves
    Start: 4C,4L,4R,6D,2G (Weekly changes)
    2010 - 3rd place
    2009 - 3rd place

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Looking for three more managers to round out this league... who wants in?